- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora stores and Sephora products. I typically go to Sephora for new lipstick, but recently I started trying their other products and the brand itself is great! They also carry a huge range of other brands so you'll always be able to find what you're looking for!
I always like going into Sephora because they always offer great customers service. I also like to see what is trending when I first walk into the store. I only have one complaint: there isn't really a more affordable line that works well for those who are on a budget.
Sephora is a great store. I love the range of selection of beauty products that they offer, and their own cosmetics line is very good. I also like the fact that not only do they have normal stores, but they have little shops set up in JC Penny. I would shop here again.
What makes Sephora different from other Beauty Retail is that there is a learning aspect! No where else can you go, get your make up done, and maybe stop by for a Sunday morning class to learn how to do the perfect smokey eye or contour. The girls are always so helpful!
Good luck ever leaving with money leftover! You can find any and every type of makeup here and the salespeople are always helpful and passionate about what they're selling to you! Even if you don't spend a lot of time on your makeup, you will enjoy buying it from here!
This store is a dream, every time I go I want to buy all the products there, I love the attention of the girls, I like that I can try the products, the girls advise you for the correct purchase. I love that you have, all its products are high quality, they sell the best makeup brands.
great store I wish they had more MUA who knew how to color match WOC because every time I go in their to find my shade they don't understand that I have a warm undertone so every recommendation they give me is very ashy or cool toned. I mean I won't stop going to Sephora but I think they should step up their point perks like ULTA.
A product I love from Sephora is Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. It has neutral and berry tones. You can create many looks with it. Shades are super pigmented and easy to blend out. It has 14 eyeshadow pans. The brush is a little cheap but nothing any other shadow brush cant fix. Definitely recommend to a friend. I give this palette a 9/10 due to the brush!
I like Sephora because it offers several brands of beauty products all in one place. If you are a member of the rewards program there are lots of extras you can get, such as free samples and a free birthday gift. I always find the people in store to be helpful as well.
I feel like every deplore that I have been in the workers either stare you down like they think you are going to steal something, or they follow you with you "wish list". They never just let you shop. I would much rather shop at Ultra then sephora any day of the week.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos