- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I am obsessed with Sephora. I am a VIB and I love the perks! I typically shop online for convenience and to save time and am super appreciative of Sephora's generous return program. It honestly has me purchasing more often because I am not afraid of not loving anything I buy. And all of the samples and promo items I get evolve into many purchases and long term beauty loves!
Can I say I'm in love with Sephora? Well, I am. I can't pass a store without going inside. It's like it has a gravitational pull on me. It's also incredibly difficult for me not to buy something when I go inside. I'd say it's my guilty pleasure, but that would imply I actually felt guilty about it.
I always like going into Sephora because they always offer great customers service. I also like to see what is trending when I first walk into the store. I only have one complaint: there isn't really a more affordable line that works well for those who are on a budget.
Sephora is a wonderful shop to purchase beauty products. They have everything from hair products to bath salts to any type of makeup you could ever want. The staff is extremely helpful and will also do a makeover if you plan ahead or go in on a slow day. Sephora also has a very user friendly website. The rewards program is great and with every purchase you get free samples.
love! seriously i spend way too much money here! I always try and get a sample whenever I go in and am not sure about a product! Return policy is great and being a beauty insider (their rewards program) really pays off with redeemable product samples and beauty perks!
My absolutely favorite place to go for makeup and beauty supplies! The customer service is top notch and all employees are helpful and friendly! They always have the products I want and will always help me try them out before purchase! Their rewards system is the best!
I typically enjoy shopping at Sephora, although I try to stray away from the JCPenney Sephora's because usually they are crowded and busy. One of the only complaints that I have about Sephora is how loud the music is. I know I sound like an old woman, but it is SO LOUD.
I have always loved the wide selection of makeup and skincare that Sephora provides! My last purchase with Sephora was for a beauty blender! I never had the original so I figured I would splurge and get it. And OH MY GOODNESS it is AMAZING! I will never be able to go back to my cheap blenders again.
Yes, Sephora is addicting and expensive. But we all spend our money on something, right? So why not spend our money on something we love, like beauty products. And they have the best selection, best quality, best everything. Their staff is knowledgeable, and friendly.
The people that work at this store are very knowledgeable and genuinely seem to want to help people out to find the perfect item they are looking for. Last time i went in, they used a skin color test on me, which helped figure out which foundation color I needed to use on my face that matched. Would highly recommend, even if you don't know what you're looking for.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos