- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love this beauty store, they have everything for your head down to your toes. Also prof beauty experts and free facials everyone is very sweet and helps out. And u get perks for being a beauty card holder, exp on your birthday it is so worth it to sign up for their rewards card
I love being able to read reviews on so many different products and trying different samples in stores! The associates are helpful and often times, can help me choose what I would like for my skin type. They've basically got everything you need for your beauty arsenal.
Sephora is a wonderful shop to purchase beauty products. They have everything from hair products to bath salts to any type of makeup you could ever want. The staff is extremely helpful and will also do a makeover if you plan ahead or go in on a slow day. Sephora also has a very user friendly website. The rewards program is great and with every purchase you get free samples.
I love Sephora. I was late discovering the magic here, but their VIP program has amazing benefits and you can always get some cool free samples. That, and I love the selection of their products! Their staff is also always very knowledgeable and are always happy to help.
The people that work at this store are very knowledgeable and genuinely seem to want to help people out to find the perfect item they are looking for. Last time i went in, they used a skin color test on me, which helped figure out which foundation color I needed to use on my face that matched. Would highly recommend, even if you don't know what you're looking for.
I wish I didn't have to drive 45 minutes to get to our closest Sephora, but when I'm in a town that has one or I'm ordering online it's my favorite place to go. All my favorite brands, the sales associates are always helpful, great return policy. I couldn't ask for more.
My absolutely favorite place to go for makeup and beauty supplies! The customer service is top notch and all employees are helpful and friendly! They always have the products I want and will always help me try them out before purchase! Their rewards system is the best!
The people that work their are always nice and helpful to you when you are not sure what you are looking for. I love going to the store to see the many new product that arrive there on the weekends. The have everything thing you need there and things you did know about
Sephora is every makeup artist and enthusiast best dream. If you could think of it they have it. Prices are very well it varies from five bucks to eighty dollars. I love Sephora for my having all the best makeup but they also have great fragrances and skincare products.
Filled with possibly everything you could need with a wide variety of prices. Sephora has there store organized. They also have very friendly staff if you ever need help with anything! Very polite and know what they are talking about, but everyone does have their preferences
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos