- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a top notch store for makeup and personal beauty products! I find it to be awesome for finding new makeup, getting my makeup done, or just browsing around. They always tend to have some sort of good deals and I can rely on the quality of brands and Sephora's personal brand.
Besides the fact that they have EVERY MAKEUP you looking for it is expensive but the products are the best 😭😭 and the helpers will assist you and help you find what you need and trust me when it comes to foundation they find you the right color that matches your skin 👌🏼
Love going to Sephora. They always have samples out to try new products, always have a great variety and are well stocked. The salespeople are friendly, but not too attentive and allow you to look at items at your own pace. A definite destination for my friends and I.
Everyone knows if they need to get me a gift anything at Sephora will do! I could spend my entire paycheck at this store every month! They have a huge range of brands and are always up to date on the newest trends! I don't think there is a better beauty store out there!
Sephora is my second favorite makeup store to go to. They have all the high end trends in the makeup world, and skincare (which is just as important to look great as makeup is). Every sephora I have ever been to has given me a great experience as far as customer service goes. They sure know how to choose them.
Such quick and efficient way to shop for all beauty needs they have great customer service overall products are in great condition they are very helpful I'm always satisfied I've never had a complain and I hope everyone checks it out and has an absolute experience too
I LOVE SEPHORA! I've been here so many times in the past few years. The prices are a bit high, but it's just because they mostly carry high end brands. Certain brands I love are also exclusively available here, such as Kat Von D or Bite Beauty. I love how they give you samples and give you coupons just for being a beauty insider.
Sephora is my wonderland. They carry such amazing products and you can try all of them. Their staff is amazingly helpful and will show you technique and give you samples, and they're never high pressure. I've even had incredible experiences with Sephora.com. They are so gracious about fixing any mistakes or replacing damaged items it's ridiculous. I'm a huge Sephora fan.
I like the collection of items Sephora has to offer. Sephora is my go-to place when I need to consult or purchase new beauty products. The attendees are very helpful and I often get what I'm looking for from them. Sephora also very generous is giving out great samples.
I really love Sephora. I used to shop at an Ulta near my home, but when I first walked into a Sephora, I knew I had crossed over. They offer all the major brands, and have extremely helpful staff available to assist you. I always go to Sephora now for my makeup needs.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos