BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
Sephora is a top notch store for makeup and personal beauty products! I find it to be awesome for finding new makeup, getting my makeup done, or just browsing around. They always tend to have some sort of good deals and I can rely on the quality of brands and Sephora's personal brand.
Lupita M.
Besides the fact that they have EVERY MAKEUP you looking for it is expensive but the products are the best 😭😭 and the helpers will assist you and help you find what you need and trust me when it comes to foundation they find you the right color that matches your skin 👌🏼
Cindy R.
Appleton, WI
Love going to Sephora. They always have samples out to try new products, always have a great variety and are well stocked. The salespeople are friendly, but not too attentive and allow you to look at items at your own pace. A definite destination for my friends and I.
Andrea S.
Everyone knows if they need to get me a gift anything at Sephora will do! I could spend my entire paycheck at this store every month! They have a huge range of brands and are always up to date on the newest trends! I don't think there is a better beauty store out there!
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
Sephora is my second favorite makeup store to go to. They have all the high end trends in the makeup world, and skincare (which is just as important to look great as makeup is). Every sephora I have ever been to has given me a great experience as far as customer service goes. They sure know how to choose them.
Jennifer C.
Fresno, CA
Such quick and efficient way to shop for all beauty needs they have great customer service overall products are in great condition they are very helpful I'm always satisfied I've never had a complain and I hope everyone checks it out and has an absolute experience too
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I LOVE SEPHORA! I've been here so many times in the past few years. The prices are a bit high, but it's just because they mostly carry high end brands. Certain brands I love are also exclusively available here, such as Kat Von D or Bite Beauty. I love how they give you samples and give you coupons just for being a beauty insider.
Lindsay A.
Portland, OR
Sephora is my wonderland. They carry such amazing products and you can try all of them. Their staff is amazingly helpful and will show you technique and give you samples, and they're never high pressure. I've even had incredible experiences with Sephora.com. They are so gracious about fixing any mistakes or replacing damaged items it's ridiculous. I'm a huge Sephora fan.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I like the collection of items Sephora has to offer. Sephora is my go-to place when I need to consult or purchase new beauty products. The attendees are very helpful and I often get what I'm looking for from them. Sephora also very generous is giving out great samples.
Kate M.
Bronx, NY
I really love Sephora. I used to shop at an Ulta near my home, but when I first walked into a Sephora, I knew I had crossed over. They offer all the major brands, and have extremely helpful staff available to assist you. I always go to Sephora now for my makeup needs.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?