- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has exclusive make up products but sometimes they may not always be in store but its always amazing being able to try products you maybe iffy about they can provide samples, i highly recommend shopping here because the return policy is different from ulta they dont give you such a hassle about it
What makes Sephora different from other Beauty Retail is that there is a learning aspect! No where else can you go, get your make up done, and maybe stop by for a Sunday morning class to learn how to do the perfect smokey eye or contour. The girls are always so helpful!
Admittedly I am a Sephora addict. I probably shop their eith in store or online every 2 weeks. I love the large selection of products they have, and all their other services, collecting points and the samples they give. Sephora is no joke. Customer service is above par.
I love sephora. The range of products and brands is great when it comes to prestige cosmetics. They do fall short when it comes to mass cosmetics. Regardless I enjoy their selection and the ability to consult on makeup selections. The return policy is excellent as well.
I have mixed emotions about Sephora, but overall they are mostly good ones. Their sales aren't as good as other similar stores and their reward system isn't great, but their employees always know what they're doing. Even if you don't know what you are looking for specifically, they are able to help!
Sephora !! Ahh the amazing beauty stop , the staff over there are very friendly and co operative , always helped me ,always offered free samples for use , few of their own products i have used which has proved to be great so far , and the best thing ,their giveaways on birthday are too good
I love the free samples you receive when placing an order. They remember my brands and they run sales that makes it easy to stock up. I don't shop here much but plan to more. It is a little expensive for my budget right now but recommend it due to the customer service.
I love Sephora! They carry all the products that I use and love. I'm able to order frequently and I always get my orders within 2 days. I shop here at least once every pay period. They have a range of prices ranging from budget to luxury depending what you're looking for.
I really love Sephora. I used to shop at an Ulta near my home, but when I first walked into a Sephora, I knew I had crossed over. They offer all the major brands, and have extremely helpful staff available to assist you. I always go to Sephora now for my makeup needs.
Whenever I step in the door at Sephora, I'm greeted by a helpful employee ready to navigate me through the store and pick out new products. I find this to be extremely helpful since I am a customer who is up for trying new things and I like to hear what they think about specific products. I've always had successful experiences at Sephora and will be a returning customer.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos