BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Isabelle W.
Manhattan, KS
Whenever I step in the door at Sephora, I'm greeted by a helpful employee ready to navigate me through the store and pick out new products. I find this to be extremely helpful since I am a customer who is up for trying new things and I like to hear what they think about specific products. I've always had successful experiences at Sephora and will be a returning customer.
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Love Sephora stores and Sephora products. I typically go to Sephora for new lipstick, but recently I started trying their other products and the brand itself is great! They also carry a huge range of other brands so you'll always be able to find what you're looking for!
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
When walking into a Sephora store its like heaven for a lot of people. I've tried so many things from sephora I recommend everyone to go. I love sephora just walking by makes u want to try all the products. They have a variety of brands! Also there workers so so nice and if u need help with anything . They help u find foundation ,eyeliner or any products u need. If you have a sephora near u go heheheh 😄❤
Brenda B.
Fort Payne, AL
Love the selections they have. The people that work there are so nice and helpful. I was looking for something to hide the dark circles under my eyes. The girl dabbed and blended a shade of Makeup Forever under eye concealer. Loved it! Still have it. Lasts FOREVER!!!!
Lizzette P.
The Sephora beauty products are affordable and high quality. I like the variation of each type of product and their quality is great. I also like to shop here because their employees are knowledgable of the products and can give you advice. Definitely the place to go!
Charlotte K.
Sephora is great because they have so many options! They have many different brands of makeup, including their own. The staff is always very knowledgable and helpful, especially when choosing foundation to match your skin tone. However, they can be a little pushy with the sale, and tried to up-sell more products even after I continually said I wasn't interested.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love Sephora! They carry all the products that I use and love. I'm able to order frequently and I always get my orders within 2 days. I shop here at least once every pay period. They have a range of prices ranging from budget to luxury depending what you're looking for.
Kassidy K.
Absolutely love Sephora! The sales people are incredibly nice! They are very helpful with choosing the right colored foundation and concealer. The store has the best brands and large selection! If your looking to get high end makeup definitely head to Sephora immediately
Cathy S.
Suwanee, GA
Love this store, make up heaven. There are always plenty of staff to get advice. I wanted a new moisturizer and after feedback bought the one in the picture. It doesn't leave you with greasy skin and also has the added benefit of an spf included.
Jazzie D.
Ojai, Ca
This is one of my favorite stores to go buy makeup. Whenever I go I have a good shopping experience and get help when needed. Only improvement will be for the store to be a little bigger (the one I go to) I feel that it's small. I would recommend anybody to go shop at sephora.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?