BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kaitlan A.
I love Sephora they have everything I need. I shop here frequently! The cashiers and employees are always so friendly and helpful. Always great coupon codes online. Sephora brand has great quality makeup and isn't too expensive. Other brands here can be pricey, but worth it!
Madelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Sephora is a wonderful shop to purchase beauty products. They have everything from hair products to bath salts to any type of makeup you could ever want. The staff is extremely helpful and will also do a makeover if you plan ahead or go in on a slow day. Sephora also has a very user friendly website. The rewards program is great and with every purchase you get free samples.
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
I really love Sephora! They're great because they carry a range of cosmetics products in terms of price, so you can afford to pick and choose based on what you're willing to spend. My only qualm is it gets a little crowded inside, through I'm sure that varies from store to store.
Olivia C.
I have always loved the wide selection of makeup and skincare that Sephora provides! My last purchase with Sephora was for a beauty blender! I never had the original so I figured I would splurge and get it. And OH MY GOODNESS it is AMAZING! I will never be able to go back to my cheap blenders again.
yesica g.
Tujunga, CA
The little high end makeup that I own, I've purchased it here at Sephora. My experience is always good people are always nice and helpful. One of my favorite items I've purchased that I absolutely love is the Sephora Cream Lip Stain 01 I just love it.. it's beautiful!!!
nellie m.
dallas, TX
The people that work at this store are very knowledgeable and genuinely seem to want to help people out to find the perfect item they are looking for. Last time i went in, they used a skin color test on me, which helped figure out which foundation color I needed to use on my face that matched. Would highly recommend, even if you don't know what you're looking for.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Sephora !! Ahh the amazing beauty stop , the staff over there are very friendly and co operative , always helped me ,always offered free samples for use , few of their own products i have used which has proved to be great so far , and the best thing ,their giveaways on birthday are too good
Jalynn K.
Sephora is a really great beauty store, selling products that range from makeup, skin care, and hair. My favorite purchase from Sephora would be one of their waterproof mascaras. The employees are always so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend shopping there.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Sephora has a great selection of makeup! It's fun to go in there and see all the different products that they have. Every time I go in I see something new. Sephora can be a little pricey but they wouldn't sell you anything that is bad quality. You get what you pay for.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
A plus for me shopping at the Sephora locations within JC Penney stores is that I can use my JCP card for purchases. I don't shop at Sephora frequently as the closest one to me is over an hour and a half away, but I have found some nice gift sets there when shopping for Christmas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?