- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love it t Sephora. Ifs definitely one of my happy places. You can get such variety of makeup in one place. I absolutely love being able to get samples and try out products before committing to purchasing a full size product. I only wish they had better deals and more sales.
I love Sephora for the sheer range of beauty products they carry and I enjoy getting free samples with every order. There shipping is quick and their customer service is excellent. I also enjoy being able to read other customers feedback on products I am interested in buying.
Sephora has a well-organized and diverse array of products, and knowledgeable staff to help you decide on products. They even supply testers of most products so you can try it at home before you buy. I would recommend Sephora to anyone in the market for makeup and fragrances.
I love this store! It has pretty much anything and everything I need for beauty. Their makeup artist are always so helpful. I love the Sephora products as well as everything else they sale. I have always recommended friends and family to shop there and will continue to do so.
I personally like sephora stores. I mean what girl doesn't? It is a great one stop shop. My biggest peeve is that the customer service is lacking in some of the stores I have visited. I get much better service at the little popup type areas that they have started setting up and JC penny.
This is my go-to store for makeup & beauty essentials. I feel like it's far superior than it's competitors because the employees are always knowledgeable about products or willing to guide you and give you samples--which is very helpful in guiding you to decide which products suit you. I love the ambience of this store!
THIS STORE IS GREAT SINCE YOU CAN SAMPLE THE PRODUCTS BEFORE PURCHASING THEM. SOME EMPLOYEES ARE HELPFUL AND OTHERS ACT LIKE THEY DO NOT WANT TO ASSIST WITH THE CONSUMERS NEEDS. MOST PRODUCTS ARE AFFORDABLE AND OF GOOD QUALITY. I RECOMMEND THE STORE MAINLY FOR THE VARIETY OF COSMETIC PRODUCTS.
I really like Sephora but the thing is i know at this store people are very rude and i feel like they JACK the prices up so makes it hard to buy things Every time i go i leave VERY upset. I think company really need to teach there employees how to be kind and courteous and not to judge others!
Sephora is my go to store for most of my makeup needs. I just purchased the Marc Jacobs remarkable foundation from there. They have a machine that lays on your skin to help you find the perfect color match. Lots of great brands there and if you are a VIB Rouge, like me, there are lots of perks
My daughter was starting middle school at the beginning of this school year and I took her to the Sephora in JCPENNEY. They set her up with a product she could use to cover her freckles, which she was worried about. Looked natural and made her feel beautiful. She wins and I win 😎
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos