- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, and haircare. My daughter loves this store!!! Most products are pretty expensive!
Sephora is great! I can always find what I need when I go there. For the most part service is great but sometimes the employees don't give you the time of day. That doesn't look good on the stores part. But, I will continue to shop there because the y have great products.
Sephora is my ultimate go to beauty store, I just wish they carried more haircare products and they would be perfect. The only other downside is that I live in a rural area so I don't really have a physical store around me anymore, but I suppose that discourages me from shopping.
Love Sephora it has everything that I need from body, face, to makeup... They have monthly classes for a variety of makeup/tutorial needs. The people that work there are friendly and know their products. My favorite is the face area. They have a computer system that allows them to plug in your type of skin (dry, oily, etc) plug it in and find the right face cream for you. They will provide some samples allowing you to test it at home to decide which is the perfect one for your skin type.
I don't even know where to start but if you love make up and your make up needs to be poppin and you want 100% make up that works Sephora is were to go like I recommend every make up lover who loves like love love loves make up to come here like they have everything u need full face to the face your make up will last all day with her setting spray their make up is just so nice like my face doesn't break out with i use their products I recommend everyone everyone to get their make up Sephora
I love sephora, I shop at the store and online! I love the brands they carry and some are affordable while other cosmetic brands can be expensive but in my opinion it's worth it! I definitely would recommend anyone to shop at sephora when looking for great beauty products!
MY FAVORITE STORE OF ALL TIME. I love the rewards programs they offer and special gifts they give to loyal members. Sephora carries brands that no one else does and offers not only great service but an experience to take home with you. I would 100% recommend stopping by.
this store is heaven. I work for this store and i've grown with the company. I started not knowing about make up and now i can say i'm an expert. I love making people feel their best with just one lip color, or a new foundation, or even just a blush. I love this store so much!!
Love love love Sephora. One of the best beauty store with most of the top brands available. I have way too many favorite products. I tend to shop online more than in store since it's just easier. I wish they would have more samples available for huda beauty in store to try her products before purchasing.
I am addicted to this store. I can't go to the mall without going there. I used to not wear makeup because drugstore makeup would cause my skin to break out but then I went to sephora and they hooked me up with some really good products and now I wear makeup all the time
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos