BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, and haircare. My daughter loves this store!!! Most products are pretty expensive!
Eva R.
438 east 120th street, apt 6e , New York, NY
I love to go to the sephora store. They sells different type of products like make up, lotions and skin care products. The last time I went to sephora I got many examples for free and I love the good costumer services that they have. I highly recommend people to go there.
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Love SEPHORA!!! It's a perfect place to get a variety of awesome products!! Also, the employees can always help when you have questions or concerns about products that you are scared to buy because of the price!! I personally love the experience when shopping at sephora!!
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
very friendly place to shop in. I bought a 50 dollar gift card and hen you spend $50 dollars through gift card you can get 45 minute custom makeover which I loved getting done. Its always busy and I feel like the people working there should have more knowledge about the products.
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
If your looking for a go to store for makeup products it's Sephora the one you have to go to they have a variety of makeup brands some are affordable and some are pretty pricey but there worth it they also give lots free samples I usually shop here for all make up because they even help & explain to you all the details of the product!
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
Sephora is the best place to shop for makeup. I get color matched for my foundation and can get samples of products I may be on the fence about. If for some reason I dislike something I buy I can return it. I always find great quality beauty products there and I will continue to ship there.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Love the nice selection of products ranging from low to high end. Also love the willingness of Sephora to give take-home samples of nearly any product. It really helps you determine if a product is a good fit before committing to something expensive and new. Sephora does a good job of keeping their stores well staffed so it's never hard to find an experienced person to help!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
I love Sephora because they carry all of my favorite brands. They are reasonably priced and they have most of the products that I want available. I don't have any complaints and don't see any rooms for improvement. I always shop in Sephora and check out the new products!
Tori C.
Blackwood, NJ
I could live in sephora it is one of my favorite stores of all time. My favorite thing to get from sephora are my beauty blenders and the travel size stuff you can get while waiting in line. I recently bought a face was from fresh cosmetics at sephora and I'm in love. The product is amazing it feels so good on my skin it smells so much like flowers and it makes me feel good.
Nichole M.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love going to Sephora to get advice and opinions on new products, everyone there is so knowledgable. If you happen to ask someone working who is not an expert they will quickly grab someone who is. Sephora carries everything from perfume to make up, skin and hair care. I always feel good about the products I take home from this shop. I know I am getting the best product for me and how to use it properly. Thanks Sephora staff I'll be back soon.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?