BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Coran B.
Santa Barbara, CA
IT Cosmetics "Your skin but better" CC color correcting full coverage cream + anti-aging hydrating serum.
This cream has it all. It is hydrating, has 50 SPF - both UVA and UVB - and acts as both a primer and foundation. The color matches my skin tone perfectly (I bought the light). Truly one and done!
It is fairly pricey (I believe I paid $48 for it?), and you use a fair amount of product in order to get full coverage: but it's definitely worth it, especially considering the fact that you'd otherwise be using moisturizer + sunscreen + primer + foundation.
This is something I'd been looking for FOREVER!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
In general I love shopping at Sephora. though more online than in the store. I love the brands they offer and while pricey they have some items that I cannot find elsewhere. I do not always like the attitude of the store cast members, if I go into the store without wearing makeup I get almost no help. However, if my wife goes in wearing no makeup-nor is she ever likely to wear much makeup, they run to help her. (Maybe because she tells them she is there to pick up things for me.) I'm not sure but the service is very inconsistent and varies greatly from location to location and if they are in JCP or stand alone stores.
Shelbi D.
When I go into Sephora it's like a kid going into a candy store .I am in heaven,so much to look at and choose from and the women that work there are awesome and very knowledgeable .I love how they match your foundation with that little machine ,my foundation colors change throughout the year .So that's extremely helpful .You also get a free birthday gift every year which is awesome and it's alsways a nice gift and every time you shop there you not only earn points if you signed up as a member which is a big must ,but you also get some really good samples ,if they forget to give them to you just ask .Cant live without Sephora .
Olivia B.
Baldwin, NY
I went to sephora to get a makeover done for my engagement party and I was really satisfied with the outcome. First off you buy 40$/50 worth of stuff (not hard at all)they do your whole face and at the end they tell you everything they used so if you really love it you can. It the products,the woman who did my make up was amazing I like more of a natural look and she pulled that off we talked the whole way through which helped time go by fast(I'm working my way into makeup time) the store was super organized and with the app I was able to pull up my store card with them and I was out the door to enjoy my night.
Sytricia M.
Cambria Hts, NY
Love Sephora. I am a member and get points and rewards for shopping there. They also offer samples when you shop with them which is always a perk. Sephora is expensive but surely offers affordable options to the brands they carry. The makeup artists and sales team assist happily and readily. They always help me find exactly what I need and even give me the opportunity to try. They have awesome technology that they use when helping you find your match and will try products on you before purchase if requested. They also offer makeup services you can pay for if you have special occasions or outings to attend.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I love shopping at Sephora because they carry a variety of brands and range of products from make up, skincare, hair care, etc. I shop online quite frequently because the stores are normally packed and hard to shop at. But I do like going in store as I get to try products in person and ask associates for samples to test before committing. I also do like online as they always have 3 samples that you can add into your cart as well as promo codes that you can also add additional deluxe sample products. I also like that they have a reward program that allows you to continue to try new products with the products you earn and the few times Sephora gives coupons (percentage or dollar off).
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
I love Sephora for the range of skincare and beauty products they carry. They can be on the pricier side sometimes, but the products are high-quality. Their associates are very knowledgeable and you can sample just about anything in the store before you buy it. If you enroll in the Beauty Insider program, you can earn points with each purchase to trade in for deluxe samples and rewards. Most stores offer makeover and skin consultation appointments and often classes which book up quickly, so reserve online! Sephora offers 2-day flash shipping for a whole year for $10 enrollment, which is definitely worth saving on the shipping costs and speed! Online orders also choose 3 free samples with each order, and there's always a promotion happening as well - it's always a full box with each order! I enjoy Sephora a lot, even as a makeup rookie on a budget.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I use my Laura Mercier Translucent powder every day! I seriously cannot live without it. I have oily skin, so it helps to maintain oil and shine and give a flawless look! I love the packaging because it is easy to use with both brushes and my beauty blender. It's one of my holy grail products and it does not give flashback in photos. Once you start using this powder, you won't be able to stop! It works on all skin tones and is the BEST translucent powder on the market! Better than any other I've tried.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
I buy all my high end beauty products here. The employees at the town square location in Las Vegas are very nice. Pros, a lot of items are available for testing at the check out aisle, you can buy travel sizes for items you want to try for the first time. Cons, a lot of items aren't available depending on where you go. The employees don't treat you well enough unless you're a regular. Most of them don't even know their stuff. They're not makeup artists, they're retailers. I'm not saying all of them don't know their stuff, but I've talked to a couple of employees who don't even have any enthusiasm for what they do.
Darlena Y.
Austin, TX
Love the variety of products that they have here, they usually carry everything I need/am looking for. Service is hit or miss, however. It's unfortunately true that if I go in there with a face full of make up that I'm more likely to receive help from the staff and just be treated better in general -- as if me wearing make up signifies that I'm more likely to buy something? It's not a major issue though, I'm there to buy specific products because I already know what works for me, so there help isn't of much use anyway. It's just a little peeve. Product availability and variety though -- five stars.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?