BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Christy T.
Es una de mis tiendas favoritas, tiene una inmensa variedad de productos de alta gama. A pesar de tener productos costosos se puede conseguir absolutamente todo lo que desees, desde productos básicos para el cuidado de la piel hasta productos para el cabello!! Me encanta!!
Janet M.
Madera, CA
Hands down my favorite place to shop for beauty products. Their customer service is great across the board. I shop here so much I've gotten to know the people who work there and I love it. I have gone to diffrent locations near me and out of state and they are wonderful.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I love Sephora for its constantly evolving set of products for makeup, skin care, fragrance, and tools. Shopping online and in person are equally enjoyable and easy to use. Beauty products are by nature expensive, but Sephora always accepts returns on used products if you're not completely satisfied. Highly recommend.
Kristie B.
Antioch, TN
Shopping at Sephora is the penultimate in shopping for high end makeup. The brands are amazing and the cast members are always so nice. Having someone to help me pick out the right color or show me how to use a product I've wanted to try makes the process so much easier!
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
If your looking for a go to store for makeup products it's Sephora the one you have to go to they have a variety of makeup brands some are affordable and some are pretty pricey but there worth it they also give lots free samples I usually shop here for all make up because they even help & explain to you all the details of the product!
Donneitha R.
This is my new favorite store...EVER!!! I don't care if I live an hour away from one, I can get most of my faves there, especially my Kat Von D fix!!! I shop in store (if I'm in the area) and online. If you're a huge Sephora shopper, please invest in the Beauty Insiders Club.
Ali I.
I used the Urban Decay anti aging shadow primer from Sephora and it was just okay. Certain eyeshadows are still going to crease even with a primer, but this primer went on too thick for my liking. But I definitely love Sephora as a store! Will definitely shop here again!
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
LOVE this store. I check with Sephora for all my gifting needs.Whether it be for a male or female, I can always find something from here. Variety, availability, customer service...can't find anything negative to say. My work checks should be made out to Sephora as they get most of my money.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
I love this store so much we have a very large one in the mall in the next town over, I could spend hrs in here , they always have the latest products and high end cosmetics. I love that they always have helpful staff and they are so friendly at most of the stores I visit.
Brieann K.
Mount Morris, MI
I went in around 4pm, the lady who was running the floor could have used some help because she seemed flustered having so many people around asking questions. She was short when I asked about something but I figured it was because she had a ton of other people waiting. The cashier on the otherhand was WONDERFUL! very helpful, kind, and offered many things I never knew about.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?