- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, and haircare. My daughter loves this store!!! Most products are pretty expensive!
I honestly love how Sephora has mini everything on your way to go purchase makeup. The have the small travel sizes of most items. So you get high end without.spemding so much. I especially love that and the fact that you can get any free sample you like. And they're always super nice and friendly. I especially love origins and all the products they have. Absolutely my main go to store :))) ❤
Although I prefer Ulta, Sephora is still a go-to! My only flaw with Sephora is the fact their in-store collection isn't always the best. It's a smaller store, so I understand some of it, but they never have the products I want in store. However they do carry some brands Ulta doesn't, like Nars!
I really like that you can get free samples of products before you buy them. Just as at the counter if you can try a product and there's a very good chance that you'll be able to. They also give you product info so if you like it it's easy to come back and make a purchase.
If your looking for a go to store for makeup products it's Sephora the one you have to go to they have a variety of makeup brands some are affordable and some are pretty pricey but there worth it they also give lots free samples I usually shop here for all make up because they even help & explain to you all the details of the product!
I love that most of the brands I use are available at Sephora, also the reward program is really awesome and you can get samples of great products that later you can get in full size, also on my birthday I got an awesome free gift, I definitively recommend buying in store and online
Sephora is my GO-TO for cosmetics and skin care! Being VIB Rouge allows access to early previews of products and great rewards and perks! I love having access to all of my favorite brands under one roof! I also like how they have expanded to JCP stores to allow easy access when you can't get to a store front!
Sephora always has the products that I am looking for. I have always experienced great customer service in standing stores, shops in JC Penny and online. I also love that they have a rewards system. Sephora is always a first stop for me when shopping for high-end makeup.
I don't even know where to start but if you love make up and your make up needs to be poppin and you want 100% make up that works Sephora is were to go like I recommend every make up lover who loves like love love loves make up to come here like they have everything u need full face to the face your make up will last all day with her setting spray their make up is just so nice like my face doesn't break out with i use their products I recommend everyone everyone to get their make up Sephora
This is my new favorite store...EVER!!! I don't care if I live an hour away from one, I can get most of my faves there, especially my Kat Von D fix!!! I shop in store (if I'm in the area) and online. If you're a huge Sephora shopper, please invest in the Beauty Insiders Club.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos