BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
It can be a little overwhelming if you're walking in to "browse" - but if you know what you need, it's an easy in and out. Make sure you join the VIB rewards, so you can earn points to get freebies. I shop online more than in the store, and shipping is always fast and shopping is smooth!
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas
Omg sephora is like my favorite makeup store even though its expensive there but i still love the store plys sephora has all the products that i love and i need. What i also like about sephora that the people that work there can put makeup on us instead of me doing by myself.
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I am obsessed with Sephora, it is by far my favorite place to buy makeup. I find the prices to be a little pricey, BUT the products are worth it. I am a frequent shopper there. The workers are very knowledgeable. Anyone looking for quality beauty products -- stop at a sephora, i promise you wont be disappointed.
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
This is my absolute go-to place to buy makeup and skin care. I always receive the best customer service and don't feel like people are trying to sell me anything I don't want. I love that I can earn points with spending to receive free products, it feels like I'm getting extra. 5 stars from me!
Lauren W.
Sephora is a great store to go into if your looking for high end makeup or skin care. Some of my favorite skin care purchases come from Sephora. They have high quality skin care. I shop here often my only complain is that some of the employees at my local Sephora are rude and not very helpful when asked for help which makes me go to other stores that carry my skin care products.
Yolanda V.
I really like Sephora. I love that you can get a sample of pretty much anything in the store to try it before you buy it. This allows me to try something out and if I don't like it my money is no t wasted. For that little perk Sephora will almost always get my money over Ulta.
Alexia d.
Sephora is amazing! Every time I go the ladies are soooo helpful
Always give me samples of what I need or would like to try! I was stuck with a friend who bailed to do my make up for a wedding. Sephora made it easy to book appointment and even took me sooner! it was amazing!
Megan B.
Center Line, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this store! I am not the best at makeup as I have only started within the past few years, but I always learn more every time I go there. The employees are always knowledgeable in just about every aspect of makeup, and are great at helping me out when I'm there.
Michele W.
Annandale, NJ
I love my NARS eyeliner pencil in the gold color!  Gives my eyes the perfect amount of color to make me seem more awake.  With that being said I would purchase it another two me especially at sephora due to its reward system.  I would definitely recommend it!
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
I'll shop here so much I recently earned of the VIB status! This is the holy Grail of all make up stores mostly high-end make up that you see on all the blogs and the vlogs! I even started purchasing gift cards from the store for my friends on their birthdays and holidays because I feel like it's the best present I can give is something to make you look and feel better! Highly recommend!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?