- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Omg sephora is like my favorite makeup store even though its expensive there but i still love the store plys sephora has all the products that i love and i need. What i also like about sephora that the people that work there can put makeup on us instead of me doing by myself.
I truest love shopping at sephora! They have very good customer service. It's my go to shop for more higher end and luxury makeup! I like how they carry very unique and luxury brands that I have not heard! I also like how they give you samples of any product you would like to try!
Favorite makeup store! various higher end brands all in one place whats not to love, especially when you get enough point to get extra little items when you check out! amazing, its hard to control yourself when you want to buy everything thats there. Love Love Love it there!
I love going to Sephora, 9 times out of 10 they will have what I am looking for and the staff is always super knowledgeable and able to answer any questions I have without being pushy. Their website is great too! I would recommend buying all your beauty supplies from Sephora.
Sephora is great. When I went in before my wedding a sales associate tried some different products on my face so we could pick out the exact shades for my big day. I also liked that they gave me samples to try longer term before I bought $200 worth of product all in one haul.
Who doesn't love sephora?!? It's a haven of beauty products with land mines of knowledgeable guidance! Don't be afraid to ask questions - the employees know the products and what works best. I wish it wasn't so expensive but you really can't get by price if you want quality.
I really like Sephora, I use one of their palettes everyday. However, everything there is so pricey! I don't think it's Sephora's fault, but their products are just "high end". When I want makeup for a better price, I tend to go to Ulta. Sephora does normally have very helpful employees working there though.
I like that the Sephora brand always has quality products. I've used eyeliners, nail polishes and concealers that really work. It's affordable and you know you're getting quality. I recommend shopping here because the service is great and anyone is able to find something they like!
I love my NARS eyeliner pencil in the gold color! Gives my eyes the perfect amount of color to make me seem more awake. With that being said I would purchase it another two me especially at sephora due to its reward system. I would definitely recommend it!
Sephora is a ways away from my house but when I get to the big city I love going there and looking at all the new products they have. They employees at the store I go to are very helpful and help you find your right shades and are knowledgeable in their products. I've never had an issue with Sephora.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos