- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
If you are heading to Sephoria for a beauty product that you know and trust it's a good experience. The primary reason I shop in the store, instead of online, is when I want a sales associate to help me test a new products. This experience really depends on the quality of the Associate. I have had wonderful customer service that exceeds expectations and then the occasional let down.
The Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara by tarte is absolutely amazing. I used to think the mascara by too faced was my holy grail but since switching to tarte I've realized that my lashes are so clumped together and taking off my makeup at the end of the day isn't a hassle either
I absolutely loved the too faced papa don't peach blush. It gives a good amount of peachy tone to the cheeks. This blush is a bit pricey but worth the cost for sure. I would definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Absolutely the best stores girl can ever walk into it's like a dream room I want everything but I can't afford any of it sometimes not even a lipstick but I still buy it and love it and they last me forever if I had a better job and could learn I'd buy a lot of make up just to teach myself I wish I knew how to apply the fake lashes I just buy them instead and they put them on for me
Who doesn't love sephora?!? It's a haven of beauty products with land mines of knowledgeable guidance! Don't be afraid to ask questions - the employees know the products and what works best. I wish it wasn't so expensive but you really can't get by price if you want quality.
I am a Sephora addict! It is an absolute paradise for beauty lovers like myself. They have an outrageous selection and always have great promotions going on. I love that they will give you samples to take home of virtually anything in the store. I always enjoy their points system. I love to be able to shop the Rewards Bazaar with my points, and they always have amazing rewards from top brands. Love Sephora!!!
My daughter was starting middle school at the beginning of this school year and I took her to the Sephora in JCPENNEY. They set her up with a product she could use to cover her freckles, which she was worried about. Looked natural and made her feel beautiful. She wins and I win 😎
There's not much better feeling than walking in to Sephora! I love how helpful the employees are in helping me find items that are right for my skin and I always leave with free samples to. I wish that they offered a better rewards program too give back to their loyal customers.
I really like Sephora. I love that you can get a sample of pretty much anything in the store to try it before you buy it. This allows me to try something out and if I don't like it my money is no t wasted. For that little perk Sephora will almost always get my money over Ulta.
Sephora always has the up and becoming products that I need. They receive shipments frequently so if they're out of something, they usually get in in within a few days. The only con is that the workers can be pushy and tend to not have the knowledge that they should have working at a high end and popular cosmetics store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos