- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is my go-to store for makeup & beauty essentials. I feel like it's far superior than it's competitors because the employees are always knowledgeable about products or willing to guide you and give you samples--which is very helpful in guiding you to decide which products suit you. I love the ambience of this store!
Sephora is officially my go-to make-up/beauty store. I am a VIB rouge member and I pretty much spend half my paycheck here. They have awesome free gifts when purchasing online and the best rewards for members. I also look forward to getting their sweet birthday gifts each year!
Where do I even begin? Sephora is heaven. If I need anything beauty related, this is where I am going. I am a proud VIB and the perks and rewards are phenomenal. 3 free samples every time you order online. Points to get beauty reward packages. They have everything imaginable in store as well!
Sephora is a ways away from my house but when I get to the big city I love going there and looking at all the new products they have. They employees at the store I go to are very helpful and help you find your right shades and are knowledgeable in their products. I've never had an issue with Sephora.
I love Sephora for the sheer range of beauty products they carry and I enjoy getting free samples with every order. There shipping is quick and their customer service is excellent. I also enjoy being able to read other customers feedback on products I am interested in buying.
I love Sephora. They have a huge selection of everything you could possibly want in lip, eye, face, etc products. I specifically am obsessed with thier colored eyeliners and eye shadow palettes! They have every possible bright and different color I could possibly want that I can never find anywhere else! And the palettes are reasonably priced for the selection of colors you get.
Omg sephora is like my favorite makeup store even though its expensive there but i still love the store plys sephora has all the products that i love and i need. What i also like about sephora that the people that work there can put makeup on us instead of me doing by myself.
Store associates are always to helpful here! I am extremely pale and finding a foundation that suited my skin tone was really difficult, but the woman working there helped me for a good 20 minutes to find the right shades. I also love that when you order online, Sephora lets you sample products with each order! Their birthday gift is something I look forward to every year, as well.
Sephora is the absolute best store for make up because they carry many different brands and also they have their own brand as well which is sometimes cheaper than the other higher end brands. One thing that i love the most about sephora is their false lashes that they sell.
Amazing store with amazing customer service. I love that they have a range of products and not just one brand. Their loyalty program is awesome as well, you get points for each purchase and once the points add up you get free gifts. I will definitely shop here in the future.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos