BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Faith-Lauren W.
Who doesn't love sephora?!? It's a haven of beauty products with land mines of knowledgeable guidance! Don't be afraid to ask questions - the employees know the products and what works best. I wish it wasn't so expensive but you really can't get by price if you want quality.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
if I'm shopping for something high end, i almost always go to sephora. i have never had a bad experience. the customer service is fantastic and the workers genuinely help me when i need advice on products. Only complaint is i wish their were more perks on their rewards program.
Kayla F.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Sephora is girl HEAVEN the staff is always super helpful and they have every hot brand you can think of. Definitely a great place for makeup lovers beginners as well as pros. My first purchase ever was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow. Definitely recommend shopping here.
Elena S.
I recently used products from the Kat Von D collection and I am in love. They are great quality, my acne prone skin likes them too. Some products are very affordable and some are expensive. My favorite purchase was the Translucent Powder. I have oily skin, so that powder is magic!
Lorena P.
I LOVE this store they have so many high end brands and I can usually find what I'm looking for! It is also dangerous in the sense of coming out with more than you had expected lol. I would defiantly recommend coming here if you're looking to start using makeup, makeup junkie, etc.
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
I love sephora! It's seriously every girl's dream. They have all the makeup products you can possibly think of and the best thing is that you can try them on. They also have perfumes and skin care which some you can try as well. You can also get mini makeovers and full on makeovers.
Maritza B.
Heartland, TX
I absolutely loved the too faced papa don't peach blush. It gives a good amount of peachy tone to the cheeks. This blush is a bit pricey but worth the cost for sure. I would definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Sarah L.
Lafayette, IN
Oh Sephora! I have been shopping at Sephora for years and it is my go-to place to shop for all things beauty and skin care. Between the selection and the customer service, Sephora is the obvious choice for me. I can find products at many price points and their in house brand is becoming one of my favorites!
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
Sephora has a superior beauty selection than other places. Plus you can find a sephora store in most cities. I love their point system and the opportunities to receive so many samples. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is the price, which is higher than most other stores.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Sephora is a great store for all your make up needs. There are so many brands and products it is almost overwhelming. I suggest gift cards here whenever family member ask me what I want for holidays. It is a great place to try out new products and the employees are all very nice.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?