- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora. They always have up to date products. The only problem I have is they are very expensive at times. But you can find deals, samples, and cheaper products. The variety they have is awesome so I always go there. I can always find what I want there. I highly recommend
Oh Sephora! I have been shopping at Sephora for years and it is my go-to place to shop for all things beauty and skin care. Between the selection and the customer service, Sephora is the obvious choice for me. I can find products at many price points and their in house brand is becoming one of my favorites!
Sephora is my favorite high end store. I shop here at a minimum of once a month. Some things are affordable. Some are a little up there. One major thing is that when you spend money your points go on your card, then the more points you have, the more free things you can get.
Sephora is a great store for all your make up needs. There are so many brands and products it is almost overwhelming. I suggest gift cards here whenever family member ask me what I want for holidays. It is a great place to try out new products and the employees are all very nice.
OH MY GOD!! How to begin this is heaven for any makeup lover. Here you can find everything you are looking for, I mean EVERYTHING! I know its pricey but who cares theres all the brands you can imagine and with great customer service. Ive been buying here for years and would never stop.
I purchased a tony moley mask from Sephora and it was amazing. The shopping experience was amazing and the employees were very helpful. I will say that their stores all seem a little cramped and their prices are a lot higher than Ulta but the Sephora shopping experience is unbeatable.
I love the multitude of eyeshadows at Sephora. I love that they are not limited to just makeup but face and skin care. The staff is friendly and welcoming and very knowledgeable of the products and how to use them. The stores are always clean and the displays are beautiful.
Sephora is great, all of the associates there are friendly and knowledgeable. Some are more well informed than others, so its great to go in with specific questions and find the person who has the most knowledge in that area. I love being able to try new products and get samples to help make a decision before you buy.
I absolutely loved the too faced papa don't peach blush. It gives a good amount of peachy tone to the cheeks. This blush is a bit pricey but worth the cost for sure. I would definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Sephora is my go to store for most of my makeup needs. I just purchased the Marc Jacobs remarkable foundation from there. They have a machine that lays on your skin to help you find the perfect color match. Lots of great brands there and if you are a VIB Rouge, like me, there are lots of perks
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos