- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This store is a life savor to me I love all their products. Pros it's amazing and filled with stuff cons kinda expensive
They have an excellent selection of tinted moisturizers that cover well and layer easily. The shades match my face well.
Love love love! If you looking for help with learning how to apply make up down to what is best for you this is the place
I love to just walk into this store. I've never bought anything, but the setup is too cute. I feel fancy just walking in
There makeup is unbelievable. I used it once, and was already set on where I would get my make up from then on. Love it.
I just absolutely love the fact that you can get a pretty good sized sample of any product to test it before you buy it!
I love walking into Sephora, they have everything I need and are extremely helpful when I have questions about a product.
I love sephora it has all the beauty products you can think of I really love this place and I would highly recommend this
I am really enjoying my new Tarte eyeshadow pallettte. Very good value, minimal fallout, wearable colors. Fast delivery.
Glitter eyeshadows they are amazing. Great and easy to apply when first learning how to use glitter always go to sephora
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos