- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely love sephora!! One of my favorite stores ever! I buy all kinds of things from there from make up to face wash! Although the people working their are kind of pushy I think that the over all experience is great! I go there all the time and I will continue to shop there!!
Sephora is an amazing store, and also an amazing makeup brand. I can always count on sephora for great product recommendations, I can even count on it for it's own amazing products. I love a lot of their brands products, especially their face masks. They are absolutely wonderful!
I've gotten an ABH liquid lipstick and its like a god sent product. As much as i like the KVD ones i feel like those go on sry while the ABH ones glide. They have a great color range as well. But they thing is that these liquid lipsticks dont pass the food/drink test. You'll end up with what i call "butthole lips".
Sephora is definitely one of my favorite stores to get my luxury beauty products. They have a wide variety of brands and they have some great sales occasionally. I would shop here again and would recommend to go shopping here if you're looking for good makeup and beauty supplies.
Everyone knows of Sephora - it's amazing selection, the knowledgable staff, the rewards program, etc. It's my go-to place to buy makeup or even just kill time. If you haven't been to Sephora, you probably live under a rock - if that is the case, leave that rock and go -- you will be amazed.
Sephora would have to be one of my favorite to go to beauty store they carry lots of makeup brands such as urban decay, giorgio armani, marc jacobs all these great trends. The experience is great i always get treated with respect and if i cant find something in the store they try there best to help me with what i was looking for
One of the best makeup store you there. They have everything. Also any high end brand. A nice selections. Workers are usually helpful when you have a questions or can't find something. It is very nice and helpful that they have all of the makeup on display so you can look and swatch every items.
One. Stop. Shop! Not only are the employees very knowledgeable about the product lines, helpful in finding exactly what you are looking for, the product selection is outside of this world! You name it - Sephora has it! This is the place that you can't help but stop in every time you pass by - even if you don't "need" anything! But then again, what girl doesn't NEED anything, am I right? :)
I will forever love Sephora. I shop both online and in-store, never am I disappointed. Their website online is so easy to use and their return policy is amazing. If you get the wrong shade in a foundation it's super easy to return. Shopping in-store makes for a great experience, there are so many there to help you and help you find the right brands for you!
I appreciate the range of products available at Sephora, from the different brands to prices applicable for all budgets. The salespeople are usually friendly and helpful. I usually purchase makeup essentials and almost always get suckered into buying a few items near the register.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos