BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anissa G.
Austin, TX
I buy EVERYTHING at Sephora. They are so good at helping me find what I need when I need. They go over and beyond to instruct me on products and when I feel like the item didn't work for me I can exchange with no issues or hassle. They're so amazing. I love this store. And yes, I'm a VIB Rouge. lol
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
when I do go in sephora I always love how they have everything setup and organized. everyone knows what they're talking about and I can ask for help and be helped. I don't have to wait an hour. the only thing I'm not impressed by is their point system. I prefer ultas. which would be one of the reasons I would prefer ulta than sephora.
Thea B.
Tallahassee , FL
Going into Sephora makes me pretty happy. It's such an amazing Place, everything is super clean, and the people that work there are very nice and eager to help you find what you were looking for. I love the fact that they also suggest similar items that would be better for you and their opinion.
Samantha A.
Sephora is like walking into heaven for makeup junkies. There is always so much to try out and they always have an amazing selection. The only problem I can think of is how crowded a store can actually be. The rows are so close together that sometimes its hard to look being smooshed by not just the crowd but the tight space.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I love Sephora - it's a great shop til you drop store. It has EVERY beauty brand in one place and offers the greatest customer service. From cosmetic samples to demonstrations and make-overs, it's a really great store. It has everything from the trendy to the classic looks everyone loves.
Kenna H.
Haughton, LA
Sephora is defiantly my go to place for makeup & other beauty products. A lot of their makeup is affordable & has the best quality you can get. Their employees & consultants are very helpful & make my shopping experience even better. I will always go to Sephora for my beauty products.
Amber A.
Towson, MD
I love Sephora because they have almost everything I need. I shop here most of the time for my make up, except when I see something that I like on sale at another store. I personally like to buy all of my NARS products at Sephora because of their point system, where each dollar amounts out to a point and after a certain amount of points, you get to pick from fun free products.
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE Sephora. The customer service is always on point. Everyone is always willing to help and there are so many great products to choose from. The return policy can't be beat and it keeps me coming back. While the lines for the registers are often long, it stands to reason why the store is so popular.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
I LOVE sephora! I am a VIB Rouge member and love the perks. We get 20% off all purchases 2 times a year which is amazing. I love the point perks and endless free samples. I fully take advantage of the free makeovers too! I love shopping at sephora.com with beats for extra cash back too!
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
Sephora is the best when it comes to finding the newest brands of cosmetics. I am particularly crazy about some of their exclusive brands like Kat VonD. I can never go in there with enough money, if I could I would spend $2000 in one trip just buying everything my heart desires. Love Sephora.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.