- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love this place! Its truly the best place to go when buying makeup! The cast members are truly incredible and can help with every question you may have! They can suggest any product for any issue you may have and with products that are amazing !! Truly a 5-star worthy place💕
All the cosmetic brands at Sephora are pretty good. I love Sephora makeup. Some are hit n miss but over all the Sephora brand is pretty good. I definitely will keep buying products from Sephora. I definitely think anyone who hasn't been to Sephora should definitely go n Check the store out.
Sephora is my holy grail beauty one stop shop for makeup and more. I love shopping there. It has affordable and expensive products to choose from. Easy website and returns. Like the App. Wish they offered more coupons and cash back options. I will comtinue to be a VIB customer!
I got my Bye Bye Undereye from Sephora. It is absolutely amazing. I could not go a day without it. I suffer from extreme dark circles underneath my eyes and this is the only product that can actually get rid and hide after I put my foundation on. If they continue to sell this product, I will continue to buy,
I am in love with Sephora go there for any and every beauty product that I need their technicians know what they're doing the service is amazing you can find any and everything you need from brushes to blenders they have pretty good prices I would recommend to any beauty queen
Sephora is always my go-to beauty shop. I love the variety of brands they have and is normally up to date with new products that come out since it's so well known. Compared to Ulta, it definitely carries high end makeup, you won't find drugstore makeup there. I like their point system but there's hardly any deals there (to be expected from high end brands).
Sephora's matte liquid lipsticks are great, especially for the price you are paying. I currently own a few different shades of red and nude tones. They last all day, through lunch and all! Plus they don't smudge all over my face. I definitely recommend these if you are looking for a new matte color!
I love Sephora. All the staff is so helpful and knowledgeable. I love being able to go in and actually touch the makeup so you can see what it's actually going to look like. I also love that you can take something back for a refund even after you have used it. Love this store.
Sephora is the number one place to go if your just starting out in makeup. The Beauty ladies will help you with everything from color matching to how to contour. I recommend Sephora's own personal brand of makeup for beginners because it's not that expensive and has nice quality
Sephora has a wide variety of make up for the high end shopper and the average customer. When you walk into the store you are greeted by friendly staff who are happy to help you with any of your cosmetic questions. I highly recommend choosing Sephora for all your beauty needs!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos