BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Gia S.
Absolutely love sephora! I trust them to give me the best deals. Their rewards system is superb, the products are great, customer service is so friendly. Sephora is the place to go for any make up needs. They have awesome perks, and many free samples, bday gifts, and makeovers. 100% loyal to sephora
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Well where I live is not this famous store, but I always look for reviews and I went to your page and I was looking, checking the brand I found some palettes that bring everything you need, many shades, blushes, lipsticks, etc., because the price is very tempting , Obviously I would not like to buy something that was bad and ended up lying around.
Alix P.
oakland, CA
Sephora is one of my absolute favorite places to go. This place is dangerous to my bank account because of all of the great brands it has. It's very hard to go in and come out empty handed. They don't normally have sells which is the only downfall but other than that it's a great place to shop for beauty products.
Ashley R.
I love Sephora. I work for the company at a Sephora Inside JCPenney. I love that Sephora prides themselves on being the most educational place for customers to go for their beauty needs! Sephora encourages fun and play and I love that! Who wants to buy something without trying it on first? But my favorite thing about this company is how we help any one and everyone to celebrate their own beauty!
Mad M.
I was super hyped about the Touché Eclat concealer in the anti redness shade. Everyone always loved the regular concealer and so did I. But what I didn't expect was for the green concealer to make it impossible to cover up. It's a waste of time, you put on a concealer to cover up redness then you put another concealer to cover up the green left behind. HATE THIS PRODUCT WITH A PASSION.
Kristine L.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love sephora! The store in my area are always up to par with my expectations! The employees are friendly and want to help you find your beauty needs! And I always find what I need. Be it skin care, nail care or makeup and tools. Can be pricey but its always quality.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Sephora is my go-to good make up store. I do almost all of my makeup shopping here. They are the only retail store that sells Kat Von D, so I always go to Sephora before I go to Ulta. They have a really good point system as well, which is great because you can earn free gifts.
Kalyn B.
Sephora is my GO-TO one stop beauty shop. I am a product fanatic and I love trying all of Sephora new products. They offer so many different brands of makeup, skin care, hair care, bath products and perfumes. I also like the VIB rewards program that they offer. I will always shop at Sephora.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
Absolutely awful! I will never ever shop sephora again. I own a business (Palate Polish, nail polish -- www.palatepolish.com) and they hired a blogger to do a collaboration and stole my color names and shades, then when I left a review on their website about it, THEY DELETED THE COMMENT.
Anissa S.
Oceanside, CA
I tried Sephora's Rouge Shine Lipstick in Lovespell. At first I thought it was going to be too bright but the color is subtle. You can add more layers to make it brighter which is also nice but I really like the softer, more subtle colors. It goes on smooth and is moisturizing. I needed to reapply after a few hours but I'm used to doing that with most lipstick so I don't mind. Overall I'm very pleased with this lipstick.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?