- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is my absolute favorite place to get makeup from!! They have the best selection and their staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. The staff there doesn't receive commission for pushing a brand so they always give honest advice. I also love that I receive points for all my purchases.
I love the selection they always have here. But my closest stores always seem to hire really terrible people to work in them. Not all of them are bad but a lot of them seem either like they know nothing about makeup or are very rude to everyone. This is why I usually don't go here.
I tried Sephora's Rouge Shine Lipstick in Lovespell. At first I thought it was going to be too bright but the color is subtle. You can add more layers to make it brighter which is also nice but I really like the softer, more subtle colors. It goes on smooth and is moisturizing. I needed to reapply after a few hours but I'm used to doing that with most lipstick so I don't mind. Overall I'm very pleased with this lipstick.
This is the best place to get makeup! Anything I've bought from Sephora has always worked for me! The products they sell have made my skin transform into something I feel I can show off without makeup! I love this store and will always shop here! I recommend this shop for all your skin care, hair care and makeup needs!
My go to for beauty products. They have nearly everything, including free items with a code and three free samples. I could not live without this place. I am a VIB Rouge so I do get a few other perks like free two day shipping and free returns. My favorite place to shop for makeup and skincare.
Absolutely love sephora! I trust them to give me the best deals. Their rewards system is superb, the products are great, customer service is so friendly. Sephora is the place to go for any make up needs. They have awesome perks, and many free samples, bday gifts, and makeovers. 100% loyal to sephora
Sephora is my favorite place! It's the adult version of a toy-store, where I can spend hours perusing fun new products. Not only do they carry so many brands in store & online, but they're own brand of products are usually my faves! (Currently obsessing over their sheet masks for face, hands, and feet) Plus which lady among us doesn't love the mini-products that surround the check out line 😊
I freaking love Sephora. Every time I have gone into stores all of the workers are eager to help you find what you need but they also understand if you don't want someone bugging you. They really know what they are talking about. This is a definitely high end makeup store. They have products ranging from makeup to skincare to haircare. You are bound to find a product to meet your needs.
I do enjoy exploring Sephora. So many brands and products including many I've never heard of. Staff usually tends to be very helpful, depending on which location you visit. My only con is that I wish their rewards program provided more benefits or make it a little easier to earn points faster.
I love my local Sephora. It's a smaller store but the customer service is fantastic and they offer most if not all of what I need. I also love Sephora.com. You get 3 free samples with every order and if you join their Beauty Insider program you can get additional perks. Fantastic program and beauty options galore!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos