BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephore is definitely my go-to store for makeup or even trying out different products that online makeup gurus have been raving about. Their brand is cheaper than other high-ends, and their lippies are on point, with a huge selection! The makeup community goes through so many trends, and it is important to check it out for yourself! They have try-ons for every product, so you can swatch it out on your skin color. They also have makeup removers, and consultants walking around the store constantly. Their prices are relatively good, and they always have sales and samples to give away when you purchase something. Don't forget to subscribe to Sephora for a free birthday gift every year! Their store is very organized and clean with bright lighting, and I would recommend Sephora to any makeup-lover!
Marla W.
Great store to go for your makeup needs! The associates are friendly and knowledgeable so you can ask them for help or advice and feel confident in their suggestions. They have a beauty insider program where you accumulate points for your purchases and can redeem them for products and such. What really made me prefer sephora over other stores was how every time I went in I felt appreciated as a customer. An associate suggested a skin moisturizer to me and gave me a small sample of it to take home to test if I liked it. They also offer other services like makeovers and classes. All around good vibes in this store and great selection of priducts
Mariamah W.
I really enjoy the Sephora store because it allows you to try a variety of brands. if one brand doesn't work for you there's the guarantee that there's another brand that will. I also love that you can get a sample of a majority of products before you purchase so you don't have to pay full price for a product only to find later that it doesn't work for you. Know Sephora just got in on the subscription game which I truly love and there's more samples to try. I could stay in sephora all day, I love it so much!
amy l.
Its a store with a really diverse range of high end stuff but is pretty expensive. That's the main reason why I even go there is because its its a one stop place for everything I will be looking for, too faced, urban decay, Stilla, etc etc. There have been a few times where customer service has completely set me off and I had to wait 35 minutes for an sales associate to bring me one facial cleanser (ex. there was only one working at the beauty section and she kept ignoring me for other people even though I was hovering over her-- when she finally acknowledged me, she told me it was time for her overdue lunch break). Despite that, there are some sales associates who are really nice at the same time too. There was one who noticed how pissed I was and realized how long I was waiting for one thing and set me up with 10 free samples. I guess to summarize, its great since its a one stop for variety but hit or miss in terms of customer service.
Lauren T.
Ooltewah, TN
Sephora is my one stop beauty store. It has everything you need from skincare to fragrance to baby products. There is something in everyone's price range too. If you have any issues with a product you can take it back to exchange it. The best part is you get to talk to knowledgeable associates who love what they are doing. They are happy to give you samples of whatever you need. This allows you to try a product to make sure you aren't allergic to it or just to make sure it's something you want to invest your money in. I love shopping from the app, it's easy and addicting. There are so many brands available for you to try and you can read reviews from real clients who have used the products in the past. Their beauty rewards program is great and it's free! I've tried out so many products just from being a BI member.
Brooke G.
Wadena
Sephora is honestly one of my favorite places. They have such a great variety of brands and products and you have the option of receiving pretty good sized samples before you commit to buying the full sized product. I love the points / rewards program; the more you spend the bigger and better products you get in turn. The only down side of the reward program is you spend quite a bit of money before you get enough to receive the reward and they're usually trial sized. I also rated Sephora 4 stars because I love that Ulta almost always has coupons, special deals, special gifts with purchase, and they also have a points program that almost always has 2x points, 3x points and so on, but you can use those points for money off of your order. Ulta is where I prefer to go unless there is something there that I want or need that they don't carry.
Michelle L.
Boise, ID
Every time I walk into Sephora, I feel like yelling "Honey, I'm home!!!" I can spend hours on end in the store or online shopping. They stock a wide array of products from different company's. I love the fact that I can get personalized beauty advice, read product reviews and samples. The samples are my favorite because it gives me a chance to try new products without committing to the expense. Sephora has an incredible return and refund policy. So, if I love it in the store enough to purchase it and get it home and find out I hate it, they will return it, no problem, even if I have used it.I buy almost all of my cosmetics here.
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
I'm giving Sephora 3 stars because I love their lip stains, and I love that they give you high quality, expensive products on your birthday for FREE. But, any other day of the year, I would not be willing to pay the crazy prices at Sephora. I never see sales there, and there staff at my mall are always clueless about the products and services.

I wanted to book my sister a full face makeup appointment from Sephora for her birthday, but when I asked about it, the employee told me that it would be $50 charge, and that we would have to be 100% sure of all the products we wanted to use that day. Ex. If they put one lipstick shade on her, and she didn't like it, too bad, there was no do-overs. I asked if they provided demos for free. The employee told us only on some days, and only one employer knew how to apply makeup on other people.
Kaela J.
West Columbia, SC
I don't know that I need to write a review for Sephora because every girl that loves makeup knows that Sephora is a little piece of heaven on Earth. The beauty store that is the best usually depends on where you are, but of all the stores around me Sephora is hands down the best. They are usually much more organized than Ulta and have more associates on the floor that are knowledgeable on more brands and are more willing to help you or find someone who can. Plus before you buy a product you can sample it. The Sephora Collection makeup is also much better quality than other store brands that I have tried. It really is a ride or die store for me and I highly recommend it for both makeup enthusiasts and those who are just starting out with makeup.
Mikayla T.
I love this store so much!! It's got so many different brands in it. Some are affordable and some are super expensive. The workers there are always super nice and really willing to help you out! There are always lots of different samples for you to try out different products. Also they have a pretty great rewards system and you get so many points and you can redeem those points for different samples of products. It real gives you a chance to try out different brands you may not have tried before or heard of. If you're a beauty fanatic or you just want some quality makeup..I would totally recommend shopping at Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?