BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Averie F.
Hartland, MI
Naked 3 Palette:

Definitely my favorite makeup products I've ever bought. It's easy to use and wearable to every event. It can be used to create subtle and wild looks. However the people working their the night I bought it weren't helpful and kind of rude. I don't know if it's the best place to shop based on the employees, but the products are amazing.
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
This is the best place to get makeup! Anything I've bought from Sephora has always worked for me! The products they sell have made my skin transform into something I feel I can show off without makeup! I love this store and will always shop here! I recommend this shop for all your skin care, hair care and makeup needs!
Jessica O.
Sephora is an amazing store & app. I absolutely love Sephora. They have tons of really good brands and a wide range of products. And they have a really neat beauty insider program where you earn points and can spend the points on products they have. It's really neat. Highly recommend Sephora.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Well where I live is not this famous store, but I always look for reviews and I went to your page and I was looking, checking the brand I found some palettes that bring everything you need, many shades, blushes, lipsticks, etc., because the price is very tempting , Obviously I would not like to buy something that was bad and ended up lying around.
Cory J.
Asheville, NC
Sephora has a great collection of higher to lower end make up products. The website is functional and easy to use and the stores are beautiful. They do not carry all of the brands that I use so I have to go to other stores occasionally, but for the most part Sephora has everything that I'm seeking when buying make up and beauty products. Store associates are always friendly and helpful.
Ashley R.
I love Sephora. I work for the company at a Sephora Inside JCPenney. I love that Sephora prides themselves on being the most educational place for customers to go for their beauty needs! Sephora encourages fun and play and I love that! Who wants to buy something without trying it on first? But my favorite thing about this company is how we help any one and everyone to celebrate their own beauty!
Kristin C.
Belle Vernon, PA
I got my Bye Bye Undereye from Sephora. It is absolutely amazing. I could not go a day without it. I suffer from extreme dark circles underneath my eyes and this is the only product that can actually get rid and hide after I put my foundation on. If they continue to sell this product, I will continue to buy,
Kristine L.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love sephora! The store in my area are always up to par with my expectations! The employees are friendly and want to help you find your beauty needs! And I always find what I need. Be it skin care, nail care or makeup and tools. Can be pricey but its always quality.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
The Sephora I go to is in JC Penney. The ladies there are always helpful and knowledgeable. I know them and they know me by first name. They make fantastic recommendations. I've memorized my color match number so I always have it ready when asking if something will go. It's really a great store!
Audrey R.
My go to for beauty products. They have nearly everything, including free items with a code and three free samples. I could not live without this place. I am a VIB Rouge so I do get a few other perks like free two day shipping and free returns. My favorite place to shop for makeup and skincare.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?