BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jasmine K.
Everyone knows of Sephora - it's amazing selection, the knowledgable staff, the rewards program, etc. It's my go-to place to buy makeup or even just kill time. If you haven't been to Sephora, you probably live under a rock - if that is the case, leave that rock and go -- you will be amazed.
Gia S.
Absolutely love sephora! I trust them to give me the best deals. Their rewards system is superb, the products are great, customer service is so friendly. Sephora is the place to go for any make up needs. They have awesome perks, and many free samples, bday gifts, and makeovers. 100% loyal to sephora
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
This is my absolute favorite place to get makeup from!! They have the best selection and their staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. The staff there doesn't receive commission for pushing a brand so they always give honest advice. I also love that I receive points for all my purchases.
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
This is the best place to get makeup! Anything I've bought from Sephora has always worked for me! The products they sell have made my skin transform into something I feel I can show off without makeup! I love this store and will always shop here! I recommend this shop for all your skin care, hair care and makeup needs!
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Sephora is my go-to good make up store. I do almost all of my makeup shopping here. They are the only retail store that sells Kat Von D, so I always go to Sephora before I go to Ulta. They have a really good point system as well, which is great because you can earn free gifts.
Audrey R.
My go to for beauty products. They have nearly everything, including free items with a code and three free samples. I could not live without this place. I am a VIB Rouge so I do get a few other perks like free two day shipping and free returns. My favorite place to shop for makeup and skincare.
Alix P.
oakland, CA
Sephora is one of my absolute favorite places to go. This place is dangerous to my bank account because of all of the great brands it has. It's very hard to go in and come out empty handed. They don't normally have sells which is the only downfall but other than that it's a great place to shop for beauty products.
Jennie N.
Columbus, OH
Sephora is my favorite place! It's the adult version of a toy-store, where I can spend hours perusing fun new products. Not only do they carry so many brands in store & online, but they're own brand of products are usually my faves! (Currently obsessing over their sheet masks for face, hands, and feet) Plus which lady among us doesn't love the mini-products that surround the check out line 😊
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
I absolutely love this store as well as the staff. Everyone is do very helpful and it is very easy to find any and everything that I need. This just may be the only store that I go in and do not find myself irritated or frustrated when it comes to my entire shopping experience.
Vanessa A.
Vernon Hills, IL
LOVE the KVD Bow N Arrow liquid lip. It gives enough application time without drying, but also dries quick and is very durable. I used facial makeup remover wipes to remove the lipstick. One of the best formulas, not sticky at all but do moisturize well your lips before and after. Liquid lippies like these dry your lips.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?