BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lacey S.
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for beauty products. They carry great prestige brands, their selection is amazing (especially online), their rewards program is the best, and their return policy is very generous. I also love the Sephora play subscription box. They're the best!
Danae L.
Alexandria, VA
Sephora has everything you need in beauty needs but so many choices can at times get overwhelming. The store seems to always be crowded and although the people that work there are helpful, it takes a while to find someone to help you. That's why I tend to shop online for my beauty needs and sephora is a great option for that. They have fast shipping and give you samples with any pucrchase!
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
I was pleased with the foundation purchased for my wedding day. It has a nice glow and smooth, light application. While it was too expensive for every day wear, it is definitely great for special occasions. The employees are always helpful. I definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Morgan H.
Fort Washington, MD
As soon as I walk into sephora I am greeted by friendly staff ready to help. I never have to wander around without knowing where anything is because someone is always there to assist. The staff is very knowledgeable as I learn new things about my skin and makeup every time I shop there. Prices are fair, especially when shopping the Sephora in house line, while it's still a great quality.
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
Easy + reliable! I love shopping at Sephora, especially Sephora.com. With VIB status, I receive free 2-day shipping and returns are seamless. I love that Sephora carries all of my favorite brands, and have recently loved Sephora's own product line (especially their facial masks!)
Diana V.
It is hard not to love Sephora. They really have everything. They also do free makeovers if you spend $50 on products. They staff is always so friendly and knowledgeable. The store has a nice range of products and I would recommend anyone to go here for any of their beauty needs.
Amanda J.
Dallas, TX
I could spend HOURS walking through Sephora. So much variety, the quality of the product offered there is top notch and the employees are always incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. I love that they're willing to sample things for you before you buy, too. One stop shop for makeup, hair, skin care, perfumes...all my beauty needs!
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Sephora. It is my favorite store and I can spend all day in there. You have so much variety and you can always find something for you. I love their rewards program as I am VIB Rouge. They have really stepped it up and offers some really great products. I would recommend Sephora to everyone.
Sadie B.
Penn valley , CA
Sephora is definitely my go to store for makeup and beauty products. I know that they will have the brands I know and love. They have, in my opinion, a awesome rewards system. I will continue to use Sephora both online and in store. I would give them 5 stars except I find that in store their costumer service can be unsatisfactory.
Siena H.
Makeup Forever HD Liquid Foundation. It is the most lightweight full coverage I have tried. It matches my skin perfectly as I had Sephora use my skin i.d. It photographs really well! I would recommend to anyone and everyone, whether you had dry or oily skin. It is one of my favorites next to the thicker Tarte Amazonian Clay.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?