- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is one of the best stores on the planet! Every purchase you get free samples and they are always willing to give you a sample of something you might be interested in! The staff is super knowledgeable and are always willing to help no matter what your beauty proficiency may be!
Sephora is amazing. I love the huge selection and wide variety of products they carry. They have a great way for you to sample different products to test before you buy. This saves you the trouble of having to return a product that might not work with your hair, skin, nails, etc. The employees are always very helpful. Plus with their rewards program, you have the ability to earn free stuff.
If you're look for a place that sells only high end beauty products, then Sephora is it. There are no drugstore products and from the times I was there, they weren't very helpful or they didn't even speak to me. I only go there if I want to buy Kat V Don Makeup, which isn't often.
This is hands down my favorite store. I am able to get my most loved beauty faves at this store. Everyone is usually super friendly and willing to provide samples when needed. It can be a little pricey shopping here, but well worth the cost when you have top notch customer service.
I love this store. It is pricey but you get rewards for the money that you spend! It makes it a bit more worth the $$$. They have so many awesome products and the staff is always super helpful. If you have an idea about what you want, they will help you find the perfect product for you!
I love coming here! All the workers are so nice and helpful! Getting color matched for Foundation is very easy and I love the fact that they have samples to try so I always try new things before I buy them! Amazing place to shop for amazing quality make up and skin care items! Love Sephora!
Every time I go into a Sephora the associates are always willing to help me find what I need and make sure what I get is going to work for me. They are so knowledgeable about each product and each brand. I've gotten my makeup done there several times and each time, I always leave looking and feeling like a rockstar!
I absolitely adore Sephora. It has all my favorite high end brands in one place. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. It is like makeup disneyland. I love that I can test out products and even take samples home before I spend a lot of money. They also have a great return policy.
As soon as I walk into sephora I am greeted by friendly staff ready to help. I never have to wander around without knowing where anything is because someone is always there to assist. The staff is very knowledgeable as I learn new things about my skin and makeup every time I shop there. Prices are fair, especially when shopping the Sephora in house line, while it's still a great quality.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup and hair care. Where I live with have a Sephora inside JCPennies and I enjoy it, I just wish we had a bigger store with a bigger selection. I do enjoy however that there is always someone close by to get help when you need it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos