- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Great store has very helpful staff and always so nice! Clean environment and always is fun to go into. Would love a job there
I will always spend a whole pay check here. It's overwhelming how many options they have but it guarantees you get the best!
Sephora mascara is great ! Doesn't clump . Perfect match , perfect curl and I no longer have to curl. Y lashes or use falsies
The products they carry are all good quality. The service is usually great, although I have had a couple of bad experiences.
Always so friendly and helpful every time I go in. I've never had a bad experience here. Super knowledgeable about products.
My go to for makeup and beauty care. I always shop online because you get 3 free samples of your choice every time you shop!
I hate Sophora. I'm a fan of the old school makeup counter where they know you. It's too corporate. And not intimate enough.
I would really recommend the Nars foundation i love it one of the best foundations I've actually used and I've tried a few..
i love going to sephora! so many new things to always check out and it's pretty organized for how crazy it can get in there!
Love shopping here they have a variety of products. There is always someone around to help. And they have some awesome sales.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos