- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm in love with sephora. I am a reward member. They always have good prices and nice staff. It's easy to get in and get out.
You would never know I spend so much on make up since I usually go with a very natural, almost 'no-makeup' look. But I seriously spend waaaay too much money here. I have extremely difficult skin..like the worst combination skin ever. So, I'm always searching for and buying new/different products to try and give moisture, while taming my excessively oily face. I've yet to find my holy grail :( Anyways, I get the $10 flash shipping (pay $10 for 2-day shipping for 1 year) because I much prefer to buy things online. It's more convenient, you don't have to deal with the massive crowds in the freakishly small aisles, and you get 3 free samples (and you can use a code for a deluxe sample with $25 or $35 sample). You don't get samples with purchase in the store.
i love their products because they have a vareity of mascaras that i love to use. They also have really good sales and deals!
Sephora is the only place I buy make up. I especially like their thick eyeliner because it goes on smooth like liquid liner.
Pricey store but for the quality of the brands they sell, the knowledgeable and oh so stylish staff members, I love Sephora!
I love sephora! They are expensive but they have tons of great products and you can get a free makeover when you go there :)
Make up brushes! Very good quiltly love love them my favorite is the HD brushes makes my make feel like it was airbrushed on
Every time I'm liking to try a new product, I always turn to Sephora because I've been a customer for well over 15 years now!
Great store it has all you need from perfume to hair products to makeup. Best all around shop. It's like an adult playground
I love going here but I always spend too much money. The ladies are always helpful in picking the right products for my skin.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos