BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Heather F.
Orlando, FL
Love Sephora! They are the go to for premium beauty brands and a great place to get advice, try products and even get samples! The advisors are so helpful and will answer any questions or even give you a quick makeover in the store! Just be careful or you'll walk out with no money!
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I appreciate the range of products available at Sephora, from the different brands to prices applicable for all budgets. The salespeople are usually friendly and helpful. I usually purchase makeup essentials and almost always get suckered into buying a few items near the register.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I've been a faithful costumer of sephora for yrs now and the past two month I've ordered online and both my packages have had missing products but as soon as I email them they respond with in minutes literally and they always make it up to me. Now that's great costumer service and I love how you can get 3 free samples with every purchase and sephora has a great variety of makeup brands, will forever be my go to Spot
Barbara R.
Atlanta, GA
I am a huge lippie person. I love to go to Sephora and purchase my Nars lipsticks and products. The quality is awesome and exciting to find new lipstick colors. It is really affordable and a great find. The only con that I have for this product is that there are too many colors to look at. LOL no I love it!!
Lacey S.
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for beauty products. They carry great prestige brands, their selection is amazing (especially online), their rewards program is the best, and their return policy is very generous. I also love the Sephora play subscription box. They're the best!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
This is one of the best stores on the planet! Every purchase you get free samples and they are always willing to give you a sample of something you might be interested in! The staff is super knowledgeable and are always willing to help no matter what your beauty proficiency may be!
Morgan H.
Fort Washington, MD
As soon as I walk into sephora I am greeted by friendly staff ready to help. I never have to wander around without knowing where anything is because someone is always there to assist. The staff is very knowledgeable as I learn new things about my skin and makeup every time I shop there. Prices are fair, especially when shopping the Sephora in house line, while it's still a great quality.
Cara L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sephora is the best place to go when you know what you need but have no idea what you need! There's always someone there who can recommend the best products for what you're looking for and will help you try them out. They'll even give you a sample if you ask :) Total beauty insider here!
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Every time I visit Sephora I feel like I am going to be overwhelmed with everything that they carry but I am always met by knowledgeable staff and they point me in the right direction. They always offer samples to make sure you like the product before you purchase it, which I love!
Donna Belle I.
Dublin, CA
I absolutely am obsessed with Sephora and can't imagine purchasing all my daily make-up essential from any place else. They have everything that I need and a wide selection of all my favorite beauty brands. It's convenient, quick, and the perfect place for beauty lovers everywhere.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?