- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora! They are the go to for premium beauty brands and a great place to get advice, try products and even get samples! The advisors are so helpful and will answer any questions or even give you a quick makeover in the store! Just be careful or you'll walk out with no money!
I appreciate the range of products available at Sephora, from the different brands to prices applicable for all budgets. The salespeople are usually friendly and helpful. I usually purchase makeup essentials and almost always get suckered into buying a few items near the register.
I've been a faithful costumer of sephora for yrs now and the past two month I've ordered online and both my packages have had missing products but as soon as I email them they respond with in minutes literally and they always make it up to me. Now that's great costumer service and I love how you can get 3 free samples with every purchase and sephora has a great variety of makeup brands, will forever be my go to Spot
I am a huge lippie person. I love to go to Sephora and purchase my Nars lipsticks and products. The quality is awesome and exciting to find new lipstick colors. It is really affordable and a great find. The only con that I have for this product is that there are too many colors to look at. LOL no I love it!!
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for beauty products. They carry great prestige brands, their selection is amazing (especially online), their rewards program is the best, and their return policy is very generous. I also love the Sephora play subscription box. They're the best!
This is one of the best stores on the planet! Every purchase you get free samples and they are always willing to give you a sample of something you might be interested in! The staff is super knowledgeable and are always willing to help no matter what your beauty proficiency may be!
As soon as I walk into sephora I am greeted by friendly staff ready to help. I never have to wander around without knowing where anything is because someone is always there to assist. The staff is very knowledgeable as I learn new things about my skin and makeup every time I shop there. Prices are fair, especially when shopping the Sephora in house line, while it's still a great quality.
Sephora is the best place to go when you know what you need but have no idea what you need! There's always someone there who can recommend the best products for what you're looking for and will help you try them out. They'll even give you a sample if you ask :) Total beauty insider here!
Every time I visit Sephora I feel like I am going to be overwhelmed with everything that they carry but I am always met by knowledgeable staff and they point me in the right direction. They always offer samples to make sure you like the product before you purchase it, which I love!
I absolutely am obsessed with Sephora and can't imagine purchasing all my daily make-up essential from any place else. They have everything that I need and a wide selection of all my favorite beauty brands. It's convenient, quick, and the perfect place for beauty lovers everywhere.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos