- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going into Sephora. The only bad thing is that the closest store to me is about 3 hours away. But other than that I love going in and swatching all the products. I mainly shop online. The employees aren't always the friendliest. But I don't go there for them so whatever :)
One. Stop. Shop! Not only are the employees very knowledgeable about the product lines, helpful in finding exactly what you are looking for, the product selection is outside of this world! You name it - Sephora has it! This is the place that you can't help but stop in every time you pass by - even if you don't "need" anything! But then again, what girl doesn't NEED anything, am I right? :)
Purchase the Kat Von d lock it concealer and I am completely in love! Some people say it's hard to put on and I thought so too in the beginning because I was trying to blend it in with my beauty blender which was a mistake. I now blend it with a fluffy brush and it covers so good!
Love them, love their variety of products, customer service could be better where I am from through. They have a lot of products that are exclusive to their store. I go online a lot to shop, they always have great samples, and I know they just recently started shipping to the UK!
I recently bought a Jack Black - The power pack. It's basically a trio featuring three of Jack Black most popular products: Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser, Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20, and Face Buff Energizing Scrub. I recommend this to any men who wants to llok handsome.
Sephora is cosmetics heaven! Stroll into this store and discover the newest and greatest beauty products! No matter what you are looking for Sephora has it; makeup, skin care, hair, and even fragrances they have you covered. They carry many affordable and expensive products so take your pick!
I love this place whether it is online or in store. Most of the associates are rude but other than that I can find my favorite products here. They do have a reward system so you can enjoy the perks of shopping. I always find myself spending money but it's on good quality products.
I cannot stress my love for Sephora enough. They have almost every beauty product I've ever needed or wanted to try.. They have the best sample policy ever and I love that I can try their products before committing to anything. Everyone should shop here for their beauty products!
I will forever love Sephora. I shop both online and in-store, never am I disappointed. Their website online is so easy to use and their return policy is amazing. If you get the wrong shade in a foundation it's super easy to return. Shopping in-store makes for a great experience, there are so many there to help you and help you find the right brands for you!
Sephora is amazing! They have high quality beauty products and carry exclusive brands like Kat Von D. I buy my KVD foundation from them and always have a pleasant shopping experience, whether online or in store. I love the freebies with purchase and the $10 flash shipping option.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos