BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

LAURA A.
Me encanta la tienda de Sephora es uno de mis favoritos en la compra de maquillaje y otras cosas. Siempre tengo un montón de variedad, sus productos no son muy caros, y lo más importante es que sus productos son muy buenos, siempre mantienen la piel hidratada y no me hacen daño en la piel. Me encanta y les recomiendo que usen sus productos y que van a comprar lo que siempre necesitan allí. Gracias Sephora Te amo.
Briana C.
Long Beach, NY
Sephora is my favorite store in the world. They don't have much that is affordable but it is still an amazing store. My favorite purchase ever was my naked 3 pallete. There is room for improvement because the employees always give the customers an attitude and they think they are better then everyone just because they work at Sephora. But other than that I would definitely recommend shopping at Sephora
Bryanna H.
Weymouth, MA
I love sephora! It is one of the best places i buy my makeup! Between the helpful staff and the amazing products i love it. The reqards program is amazinv and evrything else with it. I only gave it a 4 stars because i have had a few problems with returning gifts before which is disappoitinf.
Jillian H.
Boston, MA
I love Sephora. Though they do sell expensive make up products. They sell majority of the nice makeup brands like Too Faced or Anastasia. My favorite purchase is the Better than sex mascara by too faced. I would recommend shopping here if you want to spend your money on nice quality make up.
Megan L.
I love that I can stop in either a Sephora store or a JCPennys store to fill up on beauty products! The Sephora brand is my favorite for lip sticks and their Beauty Rewards program is insane. The points never expire, and the reward gifts are always awesome! They also give out great samples, and if you need to test a foundation color, they can provide a sample to take home before you invest in a full-size! They're great!
Shannon H.
ORLANDO, FL
I love the brands that are carried at Sephora, and I enjoy using Sephora Play!. I also like that they give out samples. But their rewards system is a lot worse than Ulta's. I would rather have money off my future purchases than get a tiny verison of something I can get a sample of for free.
Lindsay H.
Las vegas, NV
Sephora is a great stop, the employees are extremely knowledgeable and can answer what questions you need. Sephora can be on the expensive side, but you are receiving a top quality product. Don't let the price scare you, you can get great finds and the staff is more than happy to supply you with a sample of an item you are looking for so you don't regret a purchase.
Lisa H.
Simi Valley, CA
Just purchased the Becca Backlight Primer. I love how it makes my skin look dewy and the fresh lemony scent it has. At first I thought the beige color tint would interfere with my foundation but it didn't. The texture was not like other silicone based primers. It was very thin with the feel of a moisturizing lotion. I would definitely recommended this product to anyone in the market for a new primer.
Delaney G.
I love Sephora so much! It is the number one store to find all your middle to high end make up products. All the associations are very nice and I always come back. I will definitely shop here again. They have a great points reward system that makes it easy to get free samples and help organize your past purchases.
Yumi S.
Sephora is always a good place to go when you want to explore and test out all the new hottest brands. I like that there also starting to provide a lot of Korean skincare products, as they are my favorite to try out. I always do there for my fave make up brands like tarte and stila as well.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.