- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This store only sells higher end beauty brands but, if you love just looking and swatching all the makeup you can, this is the place to go. You get rewards for shopping here and they give you great birthday gifts. Store associates are always happy to help you and give you samples of whatever you want free of charge.
The Sephora I chose to shop at had amazing customer service. I had shine trouble finding an item, come to fund out it needed restocking. The woman who helped me was very professional, helpful, and seemed to care deeply about her job. That is the location I gave shopped at ever since.
Sephora products are about as good as the high-end products you can buy. They also have their own collections and eyeshadow palette's which are a fraction of the expensive brands price but with the same amazing quality. You need to try other products if you have it because you'll fall in love with them too!
the first time i went into a Sephora store I was just getting started in the makeup world but the lady who had helped me match my face gave me the beat tips and it don't make it any better than i have ance but they have some gold products. they are kind of expensive but it costly for beauty
This store have a very high level of beauty products and the costumer service is awesome when you want to try any of their products. The only thing that I cannot be happy with is the prices, is not that cheap and of course you can always find the same products for less somewhere else.
I love Sephora! They have a great selection of products and make it very easy to find what you are looking for. They offer samples so that you can try out products you are unsure of before you buy it, which is great for me because I have to wear a perfume before I know if it will give me a headache or not. Their online shopping is easy and fast as well. They are dependable and reliable!
I recently tried Bumble and Bumble hair oil. Bumble and Bumble is actually my favorite brand for hair care and I was surprised at how much I did not care for the hair oil. It doesn't soothe or look polished when I use it, it looks thick and greasy even with just a small amount applied.
Going into Sephora makes me pretty happy. It's such an amazing Place, everything is super clean, and the people that work there are very nice and eager to help you find what you were looking for. I love the fact that they also suggest similar items that would be better for you and their opinion.
This is my to go foundation and I love it so much! And it leaves my skin looking nice and it's so good quality and amazing! It is expensive. But I would definitely shop here it's worth it 💖💕 I really recommend this so much
They have everything, really. The staff doesn't always know about all of the products but they do have good recommendations most of the time. There is no other store where I can sample all of the products they carry in one place, and their return policy is very generous. Good free samples, too!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos