- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love the selection in the store. Staff is also very helpful and friendly. It's hard to walk in and not find something I want to buy.
Urban decay sweet peach pallete it blends amazing there are a lot of color choices for a very good eye look and it smells amazing!!!
I love to go into the store. I can be overwhelming but i live to look.at everything and specially love to look.at the minis section.
Sephora is one of my go-to stores whenever I want/need to purchase high end beauty products. They sell all types of beauty products.
Great place for looking for anything you need. They have everything in store and you would be so surprised how great the prices are?
Wide range of products, helpful and kind associates and a great return policy. The only thing really lacking is the rewards program.
Can't ever go wrong with some good quality makeup. Though I do prefer Ulta I still check out both stores to see whats in & whats new.
I give sefora 100 stars all there products are awsome i love this store pricy but ducent matter because i walk out excited from there
I love Sephora. Products are great quality and worth the price! They have products that are awesome for keeping skin healthy as well.
I am in live with Anastasia Beverly hills eyebrow pencil that I bought from sephora. It makes my eyebrows look much fuller and real.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos