BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Arielle M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They have a great selection of high end makeup, hair products, and skincare. They also have their Sephora brand which is cheaper but still good quality. Sephora has a beauty insider card which allows you to earn points for free samples. The one thing that I don't like about Sephora is that it can get super busy and there is no one around to help you.
April M.
Anderson, SC
I love all the product options they have available to you in Sephora. The associates are all so helpful and make sure you have what you need, the quality of the products is always amazing. I don't really see any room for improvement for this store and I'll definitely shop there again.
Vrunda P.
Piscataway, NJ
Using Sephora makeup, very awesome line eye.  from eye colors to highlighting your face and please try the spray for after you apply and finished with your makeup about three spray it's done, for me my makeup stays all day!! I truly recommend everyone to try it at least one time. Prices vary on different items, but I have found from the lowest to the highest price... It's truly worth the money. Just try it once. You may be hook also.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
when I do go in sephora I always love how they have everything setup and organized. everyone knows what they're talking about and I can ask for help and be helped. I don't have to wait an hour. the only thing I'm not impressed by is their point system. I prefer ultas. which would be one of the reasons I would prefer ulta than sephora.
Gloria M.
Las Vegas, NV
the last time I shopped at Sephora I had to deal with some extremely rude sales staff. An older lady was trying to ask some questions and she was being ignored so I asked if there was anyone that could help a customer and was cursed at. The store was dirty and had a sewer smell. I haven't been back since. Its rather sad because I really like Sephora products but I will not promote rudeness to anyone.
Rosa M.
Angie walk in to just browse and end up spending $200 lol I'm horrible. But I love coming in and finding new products to try and restocking on holy grails! Definitely always a busy environment sometimes hard to find help or knowledgeable staff but doesn't keep me from shopping there.
Lo H.
Clarksville, IN
Sephora is one of my all time favorite stores. I always go pick up new products to try out. I'm big into skincare, and love to try new Korean products, which they always have. The staff is also always well informed , friendly, and helpful. I love getting samples from here or travel size products to try a procduct out, so I don't waste if I'm not in love with it. Sephora is my go to. Amazing.
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
Always has what I need. I love going in and trying out a new color. The best part is the free samples that you get with each purchase- some of them I never would have tried if I hadn't gotten them for free and now they are part of my everyday routine. Defnitely recommend going here.
Dustin P.
Antioch
Sephora is awesome for both girls and guys! Selection is great and staff is very helpful. Staff is also knowledgeable in the products they carry. I love around christmas time they make a bag that comes with literally like 25 samples of perfume/cologne and come with a certificate for you to get a full bottle of your favorite.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Sephora is my personal favorite beauty store for a couple reasons. One, it feels classiest; the employees are genuine and happy to be there. I also adore their return policy - very helpful. Customer service has helped me with issues as well and helped me reach a good resolution. And of course - swatching/information!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?