- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have not had great experiences at sephora. They always seem snobby to me, although I work at Ulta and I am literally in the same career field as I am. They act like I'm stupid when I'm shop here, even though I know just as much as they do about the product. I only go here when I HAVE to.
I'm pretty sure heaven is on fact on earth. And it's through the doors of Sephora. I worked hard for my VIB Rouge and I adore the selection of products, being able to try them on etc. Wish there were more sales incentives throughout the year or clearance items because....I'm poor. Duh.
I love saphora I really do , I love their wide selections of makeup I love the overall store, BUT their makeup and I'm not talking about the stuff they sell from other brands, are way to expensive like a sephora lip gloss is like 10 dollars! I mean come on! That's one thing that I do not like about the makeup industry is that most of the makeup is expensive for no reason like they make literally millions of dollars I don't understand why most of the prices of makeup are still so high up
I think i prefer Sephora a bit over Ulta. Not sure if it's store layout, that they have more makeup products or if i get better customer service. Either way -- Sephora literally has every beauty product imaginable and it's a adult woman's version of a kid walking into a candy store.
It's so hard for me to find a moisturizer that is not bad for my oily skin and so far it is actually one of my favorite keeps my skin moist but doesn't make me break out so if you are like me and have have oily skin give it a try this it doesn't even clog your pores. I give it 5 star
I love all the product options they have available to you in Sephora. The associates are all so helpful and make sure you have what you need, the quality of the products is always amazing. I don't really see any room for improvement for this store and I'll definitely shop there again.
I love all things makeup and beauty! Sephora used to be my all-time favorite one stop shop and I still love the products they offer however, I feel like the employees could care less about me as a customer. They often talk about me like I am not a person with feelings! They sound put off if I try to locate them for a question like I am inconveniencing them. Which is why I try to avoid going in person or I will send a family member or friend in to purchase things for me.
when I do go in sephora I always love how they have everything setup and organized. everyone knows what they're talking about and I can ask for help and be helped. I don't have to wait an hour. the only thing I'm not impressed by is their point system. I prefer ultas. which would be one of the reasons I would prefer ulta than sephora.
Sephora has a large selection of products. The staff has always been very helpful. They are knowledgeable about the products they carry, and they provide good advice for a novice. Overall, I have always had a good experience in store, and I have always been able to find what I need.
Angie walk in to just browse and end up spending $200 lol I'm horrible. But I love coming in and finding new products to try and restocking on holy grails! Definitely always a busy environment sometimes hard to find help or knowledgeable staff but doesn't keep me from shopping there.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos