- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora. They have all the high end beauty products that I'm looking for besides my recent skincare update to asian skincare. Plus I really enjoy they can use the color match system effeminate in looking to try a foundation from another brand. The point perks and samples are also great.
Sephora is my spot. The service is always great, every worker is willing to help you find just what you need and let you try out any product you desire. Also, the points system rocks. Free beauty products for racking up some points you get from buying other beauty products. Love it!
I love all things makeup and beauty! Sephora used to be my all-time favorite one stop shop and I still love the products they offer however, I feel like the employees could care less about me as a customer. They often talk about me like I am not a person with feelings! They sound put off if I try to locate them for a question like I am inconveniencing them. Which is why I try to avoid going in person or I will send a family member or friend in to purchase things for me.
Perfect for all your beauty needs. It takes a lot of self control to walk into the store and walk out without buying anything. You can try every product in store so you know what is worth it and what isn't. Free samples with purchase and a yearly birthday present without purchase are great deal sweeteners.
This store only sells higher end beauty brands but, if you love just looking and swatching all the makeup you can, this is the place to go. You get rewards for shopping here and they give you great birthday gifts. Store associates are always happy to help you and give you samples of whatever you want free of charge.
Love it! Growing up, I never had the opportunity to go to Sephora. Kind of hard when the closest one was two hours away! I found a lot of brands I never used before and man, I'm glad I finally made my way there. The staff was helpful when I needed help, but otherwise let me do my own thing which I appreciate.
It's so hard for me to find a moisturizer that is not bad for my oily skin and so far it is actually one of my favorite keeps my skin moist but doesn't make me break out so if you are like me and have have oily skin give it a try this it doesn't even clog your pores. I give it 5 star
Sephora is a great place for makeup junkies. I don't like how the reward system only turns in to sample products instead of cash back. I also wish they had coupons or less high end/expensive products. I prefer Ulta between the two because of these factors, but Sephora is still a great store with helpful staff! I like their makeover counter.
I'm pretty sure heaven is on fact on earth. And it's through the doors of Sephora. I worked hard for my VIB Rouge and I adore the selection of products, being able to try them on etc. Wish there were more sales incentives throughout the year or clearance items because....I'm poor. Duh.
I love Sephora! I wish there was a free standing store anywhere near me. All the stores (not that they are close) are in JC Penny, and they just don't carry a good range of products. There are tons of products I would buy if I were able. Most beauty products are very hard to purchase online!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos