BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Molly W.
Maitland, FL
Sephora is my spot. The service is always great, every worker is willing to help you find just what you need and let you try out any product you desire. Also, the points system rocks. Free beauty products for racking up some points you get from buying other beauty products. Love it!
Abigail B.
Trenton, FL
Sephora us definitely my go-to for all the best beauty products! Anything you think of, they have. It is always a treat to walk in there and just explore and see what new makeup I can find, as well as pick up old favorites. If you need a tried and true makeup store, Sephora is for you!
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
I was very intimidated by this store at first, esp for someone who doesn't use a lot of makeup. However the people that work there are trained and know what they're talking about. They do have some priced right items that aren't too bad. Def a place to go to get your beauty essentials.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I have not had great experiences at sephora. They always seem snobby to me, although I work at Ulta and I am literally in the same career field as I am. They act like I'm stupid when I'm shop here, even though I know just as much as they do about the product. I only go here when I HAVE to.
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
Great place for your staples. They have a somewhat expansive variety of brands and products, however, there aresome products I get online or from subscription boxes that I can't find here. The staff is usually helpful and friendly. It is way too easy to spend more money than you intended!
Karina V.
Medley, FL
It really is one of my favorite stores, both in physical and for online shopping, it is simply one of the best, with the best quality in products and in care, prices are the same since the quality is impressive, in addition to The variety of products that can be found, fully recommended.
Tiffany H.
CHARLESTON, WV
By far the best cosmetics store but I am a bit biased as a current employee. I love our selection and love that we get some many great exclusive brands and products. I personally purchase my skincare products exclusively from Sephora due to the products I have found that work so well are only at Sephora.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
I love the layout, lighting and the range of products sold at Sephora. They have mostly higher end makeup which makes it a little difficult to find things on a budget. However they have a great rewards system. I love that they give any number of samples to try out and that helps out.
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm pretty sure heaven is on fact on earth. And it's through the doors of Sephora. I worked hard for my VIB Rouge and I adore the selection of products, being able to try them on etc. Wish there were more sales incentives throughout the year or clearance items because....I'm poor. Duh.
Olivia D.
Monrovia, MD
Whenever I go, or order online, I get so much help and guidance! It's really nice because they have a good selection of brands, and Sephora's can be found quite easily. When joining their beauty club, I find I like everything about that too. I'm hoping to try their new beauty box that they're doing.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?