BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
Sephora is a great place if you're looking for skincare and beauty products. They have a huge selection of items with a broad price range, so they're a great place to look if you don't want to spend a ton of money and if you do. They always have the latest items and brands which is great if you're really into the beauty world. They also have great sales online and in stores, and their rewards program is also great (point system). I really like their Sephora Collection, which is the store brand's products. They have great lipsticks, eyebrow pencils, eyeliner, and makeup brush cleansers. If you're looking for a certain product or just something new to try, definitely go to Sephora.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I love the Sephora brand, its products are great and set with low prices but never low quality. I've noticed that here lately they have been trying to improve their products while keeping up with new and exciting product trends. I really hope they continue this I'd love to see more foundations, eyeshadow palettes, and concealers. Their moisturizers are some of the best at that price range. Their pro series brush line is some of the best brushes I've used. I reach for them more than my sigma or morphe brushes. I'm a VIB ROUGE member because they have some of the best sample offers and reward point bonuses for a makeup store. Hands down I'm a huge SEPHORA fan.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I am glad that there is a Sephora store in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I love the quality and selections that I get to pick out of so many products and the different price points make it easy to find what I need at a price I can afford. I would recommend to all of my beauty junkie friends to shop at Sephora I like the one at Crossroads mall in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It's always a clean store and the staff is friendly and not in a pushy sales person friendly way they are all very helpful at helping me find the products I'm looking for. It is also fun going there with the girls for a makeover You also get free samples when you order online. What an amazing company.
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Esteē Lauder microessence is a great Asian skincare inspired treatment. I use it after my toner as the first step in my treatement skincare. It is easy to apply with a cotton pad but I like to shake a few drops into my hand and press it into the skin. After the first use my skin felt more hydrated and calm, which I liked because I can have quite hot reactive skin. With continued use I haven't noticed much change in the clarity of my skin but I am happy with the hydration and the texture of my skin. I believe the essence has helped with that. I am giving this a 4 star review because I don't think I can justify the price again based on the results. I have had similar results with much less expensive Korean essences.
Melanie J.
Greensburg , PA
I do not like the staff in my local sephora. They are very rude and the store is always out of any of the samples that you can receive with a purchase. They dont even look and indicate that it must be for online. I even emailed Sephora asking why I get notices for sample items if the local store NEVER gets any of them. The response was very poor. It didnt even answer the question that was asked. The dont even offer another sample pack that they have stocked in the drawer. I HATE going to the store. I do like that i can purchase online and get free samples every time. I also like that I can pay for the flash shipping and get it all sent free for the year.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
If I have learned anything from Sephora is it is always better to go into the store to buy then to go online. Nothing against shopping online it just when something goes wrong or they have ran out of a specific products their communication skills are a bit lacking. While some other people might not have had a problem its just something I have heard and experienced myself. All in all this store is amazing and I love the variety they carry, while their selection is vast their prices can be a bit on the high side. They do offer a point system that helps you redeem them for larger pricier products which is always nice. I still highly recommend you check out sephora for yourself. It definitely worth the look.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
What is my dream date? For my husband to give me his credit card, take me to Sephora, and then leave me there.

Sephora is a candy store for women. They offer everything you could want from makeup to skincare to haircare, etc. While they stock a variety of high-end makeup lines (NARS, Tarte, Makeup Forever, etc), I am also a huge fan of their Sephora brand. The store brand is extensive and can offer you almost anything you could want for an affordable price.

Bonus: Their staff has always been quite helpful with giving recommendations based on skin types, etc. I have used them endlessly!
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been a Sephora shopper for going on 7 years now! Sephora was the first high end beauty store I ever set foot in and it's been love ever since... The products are always amazing, even their Sephora brand products are wonderful! I'm giving Sephora 3 stars though because they are no longer my go-to store for high end products. Their competitors offer so many more discount opportunities that's it's hard to buy things there I can get somewhere else! But of course, their VIB Sale and birthday gift are always something I sincerely enjoy. Plus, Sephora has certain brands you just can't find in other stores so it's hard not to love it. I have Sephora to thank for my nearly 7 year long relationship with beauty that just grows more and more with each product!
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
They could've gotten 5 stars but their customer service can be hit or miss which kind of ruins it for me. There have been several occasions where I've walked in the store and no one even offered to help or said hello. On the other hand, I've come across some very genuine and very helpful staff who actually really cared for my needs. Sephora has a great selection of quality products ranging from skin care to fragrance to makeup and tools. I like that I can find pretty much anything I'm looking for Beaty wise there. They also have one of the best return policies ever: pretty much you can return anything at any time for whatever reason.... even used! Overall it's a great place to shop but that customer service can be lacking.
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
One of my favorite stores. I'm actually not allowed anywhere near it when I'm at the mall with anyone else. They will literally start steering me away from Sephora before we even get to the store. I love all the quality brands I can find there as well as the Sephora Collection brand of makeup. The felt tip eyeliners are amazing. Prices vary depending on the product and brand, but the Sephora Collection is fairly affordable. I love getting my birthday present every year, as well as the free gifts when I reach enough points. Ordering on the website usually yields even more free samples. I do feel bad for the employees having to wear those weird muumuu things that the new uniform has become. What happened to the regular MUA aprons?
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?