- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora. I know that they will have all the products I need from Philosophy for my face and body to my favorite Givenchy perfumes.
I love this store it such a playground for makeup/skincare lovers. I go in frequently and their customer service is spot on all the time.
I absolutely just love Sephora. I always feel like I'm in makeup heaven when I'm there. They carry all of my favorite brands for makeup.
Like a kid in a candy store! They have EVERYTHING ... I'll just never step foot into the store during the weekend. It's just way to busy.
Great selection of products. Love that you can get samples to try at home before buying full size products. Staff gives grea suggestions.
Sephora is a great place to shop..the staff is always friendly and always willing to help.You can find the best products and accessories.
At Sephora I've used many of their lip glosses they are really great, using them on your lips makes them feel very moist & hydrates them
Omg this is my favorite place not that I need more make up but everything is so prettyyyyy and fun to try and the staff are always great.
Sephora is great and they have an awesome rewards program. The only problem is there is not a store near me so I usually settle for Ulta
Best store for makeup it's makeup heaven you can get lost in there for hours and you find so many things that you need or don't even need
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos