- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has all of your high end makeup needs. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup but they are always stocked with my favorite line, which is bare escentual. I've never had a negative experience with customer service in their stores. Considering that I am not a makeup guru or anything, their associates are always friendly and very knowledgeable about what's the best product for x, y, and z :).
I recently purchased the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, in color GINGER. I love this conceal it's a great product for providing great coverage, and also is great for highlighting. The product is almost $30 but, it last along time since you don't have to use a lot to get great coverage!
Sephora products are about as good as the high-end products you can buy. They also have their own collections and eyeshadow palette's which are a fraction of the expensive brands price but with the same amazing quality. You need to try other products if you have it because you'll fall in love with them too!
Sephora is a great store. The employees are super helpful and really try to match you to the best products for your skin. They even have a Face IQ test that gets you the correct skin color so your makeup always looks amazing. They carry a variety of awesome products by great brands.
This store have a very high level of beauty products and the costumer service is awesome when you want to try any of their products. The only thing that I cannot be happy with is the prices, is not that cheap and of course you can always find the same products for less somewhere else.
Sephora is literally my favorite beauty spot on the planet! They sell all amazing high end brands of makeup and skin care. It's my version of a kids candy store, and I always leave spending way, way, WAY, more money than I had planned 🙈 The atmosphere is always awesome and the staff is always so helpful and knowledgeable! I love this company so much! ❤
My favorite foundation of all time is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Foundation. It seriously lasts all day! I always get compliments on my makeup and so many people ask me what kind of foundation I use! I don't even know how many bottles of it I've been through since I started using it! I use of everyday and I'm always so happy with it.
I always get excellent service whenever I shop here. The workers are always willing to help me out or even place an order for a product they are out of and have it sent to me. I always walk in to buy one thing then walk out with about 10 things. They have any makeup product you could want.
Sephora the store alone it is very easy to get around in their customer service is a 1 also online I can only breathe through their online site but also their brand Sephora is very high quality for drugstore prices I love Sephora lip products and brushes they are my favorite my go-to
THEIR REWARDS SYSTEM. Guys I'm obsessed. My friend went in the other day to see what they had in their rewards box and ended up getting some Smash box mini's that she's now purchasing for full size because she's in love. The points never expire so if you're like me and make a trip every once in a while you can save up your points for something bigger/better (IMO).
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos