- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The Blank and white store of the century. with its obsessive smells of perfums galore and makeup from a-z this place you can find it all.
Has a very large selection of makeup brands which makes it really easy to shop and then makeup artists are always walking around to
Sephora always has my favorite products in stock! They always have a friendly and helpful staff that always answers all of my questions!
Don't get me wrong, I love sephora... but Ulta is my jam. I just feel like Ulta has better sales and they tend to be more knowledgeable.
I love Sephora! They have the best brands and knowledgeable staff! I can always find what I'm looking for, as well as new things to try!
Love love love Sephora! I’ve been a rouge for a couple of years now and don’t seem to use any of the perks besides 2 day shipping though
I got a highlighter stick from Mac and it has the contour color on one end and the highlighter color on the other and it's pretty great!!
Sephora products may be a little pricey but you are aways getting the best quality, sephora never fails to give the best quality products
I love Sephora. Unfortunately, the closest one to me is an hour away. However, I love how I can walk in and get any sample that I please.
They have almost every brand you can think of. They always have sales that's a plus on top of that you get coupons... what a great store
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos