- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my personal favorite beauty store for a couple reasons. One, it feels classiest; the employees are genuine and happy to be there. I also adore their return policy - very helpful. Customer service has helped me with issues as well and helped me reach a good resolution. And of course - swatching/information!
I'm pretty sure heaven is on fact on earth. And it's through the doors of Sephora. I worked hard for my VIB Rouge and I adore the selection of products, being able to try them on etc. Wish there were more sales incentives throughout the year or clearance items because....I'm poor. Duh.
I love Sephora. They have a huge selection of beauty products and a lot of different storefronts so I can find one in most cities. Their rewards program is great as well for birthday gifts and samples. I usually go for high end makeup. Only thing I don't like is how messy some of the shops become.
Great place for your staples. They have a somewhat expansive variety of brands and products, however, there aresome products I get online or from subscription boxes that I can't find here. The staff is usually helpful and friendly. It is way too easy to spend more money than you intended!
I really do like Sephora, but I do believe it really depends on the location. I have been to many Sephora's where the workers are rude, but others where they are an absolute charm! now based on variety, they tend to have a variety of new and old products in stock. I would recommend Sephora to new and old make-up lovers alike!
By far the best cosmetics store but I am a bit biased as a current employee. I love our selection and love that we get some many great exclusive brands and products. I personally purchase my skincare products exclusively from Sephora due to the products I have found that work so well are only at Sephora.
Sephora is one of my all time favorite stores. I always go pick up new products to try out. I'm big into skincare, and love to try new Korean products, which they always have. The staff is also always well informed , friendly, and helpful. I love getting samples from here or travel size products to try a procduct out, so I don't waste if I'm not in love with it. Sephora is my go to. Amazing.
Always has what I need. I love going in and trying out a new color. The best part is the free samples that you get with each purchase- some of them I never would have tried if I hadn't gotten them for free and now they are part of my everyday routine. Defnitely recommend going here.
I cannot stress to you how much I love Sephora! I used to have doubts about this store and thought it did not cater to women of color but recently I have found some of the best beauty products at Sephora. My only thing with the store is the lack of sales because these products are expensive.
Its a reference guide to what its the best stuff to put on your face. Its a top of the line store that doesn't sell low quality products so you can always count on getting what you deserve for the price you are paying. I would totally recommend buying from Sephora as long as if it fits your budget.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos