- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Every time I am in NEED of some makeup, sephora is the place to go! They always stay updated on all new makeup and have almost every brand!
Sephora is great because of its wide variety of products and designer beauty lines. It's always a one stop shop for all your beauty needs!
they sell something for everyone! great prices and a big variety of make up and other beauty products! great idea for christmas gifts also!
I love sephora! They carry so many beauty and cosmetic brands and there are chances to gain rewards and sample products with each purchase!
I love Sephora for it's excsluive products along with the fact that your allowed to get free samples. Also they have a nice rewards program
I did not test many products of the brand, but the lipstick already disappointed me because when I took the product my mouth was very dry.
The eye liner is simply the best one I have used her. It stays on for almost 24 hours and I don't have to worry about smudges or eye leaks.
Amazing inventory and wide array of options. Has everything you need, but probably the most expensive store. Compatible to Ulta, MAC, etc.
I used a sleeping aid called hum from sephora and it worked great! It's mainly used for beauty sleep but I think it's a very mild sleep aid
Good experience and helpful staff. My only complaint was that the particular store I went to was very crammed and difficult to walk around.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos