BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Sephora is my go to for high end makeup products! They have such a variety of items such as foundations, eye shadows, primers, face masks, perfumes.. etc The price depends on the brand, on thing I love about Sephora is that you can sample anything you want, definitely recommend this store!!!
Victoria H.
Nokesville, VA
Great store with friendly associates who can point you in the right direction for make-up products that you are looking for. The store has plenty of sales and promotions that allow you to try new products or sample ones you wouldn't normally use for free with a free sample with purchase.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Sephora is my go to store for anything beauty or fragrance related! The staff are so helpful and will help you make decisions about products to purchase! I also like the rewards program where you get different products once you save up enough points! Overall one of my favorite stores ever!
Rachel P.
Bedford , PA
Sephora has a wide variety for your cosmetic needs. I like the way the store is set up. I wish they carried Lorac. I also wish they would make it easier to get a free beauty session... I like to have someone apply my make up and let me have a chance to try out the product before I purchase.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
Sephora is a great place to shop for high end makeup and skin care. I have purchased many of my favorite things from there. They give great samples and have good point perks! Although I have had better experiences with customer service in other beauty stores, Sephora still has a good environment.
Jesse H.
Annandale, VA
Most of the time the people there are very helpful, unless it is really busy. Then you have to struggle to get help. They are always willing to show you how to use a product or even give you a little sample. I will always go back to Sephora, they have great store brand products as well.
Zehra H.
Sephora is my go-to place for makeup. They have really nice sales associates, a fantastic return policy, and they are liberal with samples. The ultra-fluorescent lighting in the stores is an issue for me, as it gives a false impression of what the swatched makeup will look like normally. Other than that, no complaints!
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
I shop here quite often but I think their rewards system could be much better. I prefer ulta because they have a better reward system but they don't carry the higher end lines so I have to go to Sephora. I usually buy YSL products from there. I like that hey added Korean skincare products; however, they are crazy over priced.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
I love Sephora! The location I shop at isn't the biggest one with the best selesction, but the staff definitely makes up for it! I love going in there and swatching new products, trying out new skincare and getting mini makeovers!!!!! I frequent my sephora about once or twice a week to see what's new.
Ashley L.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know many people who don't love Sephora. You can find products in a range of prices and their sales associates are incredibly helpful. They also have a great loyalty program where you can earn free products. If they keep stocking a great selection of products, Sephora will have me as a customer for a long time!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?