- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora! It is one of my favorite websites for all beauty products! My favorite is when you order something you always get samples!
Love my brow set from Sephora. I use the brow brush and the pomade from Anastasia. It stays on all day and never comes off until i wash it!
I've used the sephora brand lipstick in comparison to Mac and I actually liked it. Not only did I spend way less but it lasted longer too!
The one that is located near me, hasn't helped me much when I ask questions. I wish I could try another location to see if I like it better
Their lipstick in R18 is my absolute favorite ever. Their eyeliners are amazing. Especially the water proof ones. The best I've tried yet.
Always a great selection of products! I love the higher end brand availability, and I love being able to try out samples before you buy. :)
They have all of the beauty products I could ever want. I love that they carry urban decay products and they have a great rewards program.
Employees are very helpful and there is a diversity makeup brands that are very good. Prices vary but you defenitely get what you paid for
I purchased my Clinique lip gloss here and the best thing is that they offer so many choices of all kinds of makeup with samples for free!!
Bare Minerals Golden Tan Powdered Foundation is a miracle worker. It's my go to and leaves my face feeling light and not heavy or overdone.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos