- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love this company for what stands for and all that it strives to do for its clients. Always looking for better innovative ways to cater to the clients needs and wants. Not to mention their Beauty Insider program is awesome! I mean who else gives you free products for just shopping there.
This place is absolutely gorgeous. The staff is always friendly whenever I go in, and I've never once felt intimidated asking a dumb question. It is a little on the expensive side, and usually I can find better deals for things online, but the Sephora brand products are fantastic and very well-priced.
Beyond obsessed with shopping at Sephora that I became a VIB Rouge member within a four month period. I absolutely love the selection of makeup and skin care products. I typically only buy higher-end makeup and skin care products because I have sensitive skin so I want to ensure that it's the best quality.
OMG!!! You have got to try the new Anastasia Glo Kit. I absolutely love this new one!! The highlights make your face look like it has a dewy glow and a hint of a tan. I am actually thinking about doing my next make-up tutorial on You Tube with this. Tune in and you will be blown away!!!
I love shopping at Sephora. I have had my makeup done at Sephora twice and have loved my look both times. The store makes it easy to earn rewards and often has great samples to try before you buy. It is always hard to keep from reaching for my wallet when I see the newest items for sale!
I purchase almost all of my makeup from here. I love the Sephora brand and love that the retailer sells other makeup brands as well. My only complaint would be whenever I use a gift card, there always seems to be a problem with it registering and I have to swipe it 10 times in order for it to work or the cashier always has to help. Otherwise, great store, helpful employees and good quality makeup!
Sephora is my go-to store for my makeup. The prices are comparable for the brands they sell, to any other store selling those brands. They have all different brands featured so you can get one for the quality and price you are looking for. The people there are super helpful when you need assistance finding the makeup that is right for you as well as helping you with different colors and brands for your skin.
Depending the location, they can be really helpful. Out of the madison wisconsin locations I always go to the west side mall location. They are always extra helpful, very tender tentative, and honest. They are very pricy but some of the products they introduce you to or carry is worth it.
Sephora is my go to for high end makeup products! They have such a variety of items such as foundations, eye shadows, primers, face masks, perfumes.. etc The price depends on the brand, on thing I love about Sephora is that you can sample anything you want, definitely recommend this store!!!
If you're reading reviews on whether or not you should shop at Sephora, you need to back away slowly and RUN to your nearest mall! I will say it can be a little overwhelming at times, but I always have a great experience at Sephora. Depending on the store, you can even score some samples as well!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos